Monday, June 11, 2007

The Weekend:

Friday, I went to IKEA with CC. Counting that as my walk since we were there for-freaking-ever. Ate too much junk though, and my stomach apparently hates IKEA food. Blech. But we like the organization ideas and I think I'm going back this afternoon to pick up a couple of things so she can come help me tear up the house Friday ... er, move the furniture and try to make the space more liveable since we may be here a few more years.

Saturday, I took kidlet to Macey's grocery store, Wally's, and Costco -- we have food now! yay! Counted that as my walk since I really didn't have time to do more than that. I did *try* to eat better, but not sure what happened since I slept half of the afternoon away. I did eat a lean cuisine something for dinner though. Thank heaven for hubby's discount -- he brought home a bunch of individual pizzas and a few dinners and only spent $11. Love it.

Sunday, I was fasting for breakfast, then had a turkey sammy on ww for lunch (blood sugar issues -- I usually only fast for one meal). I also made cookies and sent some away with the home teachers. Made stir fry last night with some ramen -- had planned to make brown rice, but somehow when I said I was taking a short nap, it turned into 3 hours and then didn't have an hour to make the brown rice. Gah.

Anyway. I'm down to 245.5 this morning, which makes me happy ... well ... as happy as I can be at that weight. ;) No soda has helped, and I think using kid-sized plates from IKEA and only eating one serving has helped, too. Yay.

No comments: