Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Friday!

This time next week I should be boarding an airplane with Small Fry to come back to Utah. Assuming the ex signs the papers and no one gets arrested.

So, I've been trying figure out what is making me nauseated since I'm not pregnant now but still get nausea off and on.

BREAD. At first, it was white bread. I quit eating it. Then, Tuesday, a whole wheat wrap made me nauseated. Just now, it was whole wheat bread which hadn't previously bothered me. Low fat wheat thins, however, did not bother me at all yesterday (had them for lunch with a can of tuna and an apple). Cookies haven't bothered me so much, but I'm not eating them right now anyway since I'm working really hard at removing excess weight. BUT, BOOGER.

The good news is I know how to combat this since I have a nephew and a mom who are celiacs. Quit eating the wheat and you feel better. And I know wheat can be in just about anything (yellow food dye, for example, called annato is made from wheat. so is caramel food coloring). So I'm going to give a gluten-free diet a shot for a while, even if I don't have celiac sprue, but hopefully it makes a difference.

FRIDAY FAVE FIVE: This week's theme is actors/actresses. These are some of the folks whose movies/shows I'll usually watch if they're not rated R (unless major editing has occurred), regardless of what it's about. Doesn't mean I've seen all their work or anything, just enjoy them.

Men:

1. Will Smith.

2. Johnny Depp. Jack Sparrow. 'nuff said.

3. Orlando Bloom. Come on.

4. Tim Allen. Seriously funny, usually fairly clean and family friendly.

5. Shia LaBeouf. He's a great actor. Enjoyed him in Even Stevens for years, loved the Greatest Game. Knowing he's in it makes me want to see Transformers (I had previously had no desire to watch it and had told hubby to go out with the guys and watch it).

(Keanu should've made the list too, if only because I had a running joke about him ... when I was single, guys would usually ask me what I was looking for, and I'd say Keanu, because "He's mildly cute, has money, and isn't the brightest bulb in the box." obviously, that wasn't the truth, but I found it amusing. alas, only room for 5 ... moving on ...)


Women:

1. Jennifer Garner. Really dig ALIAS, have watched her movies, and hubby bought the ALIAS DVDs and even rented "Catch & Release" for me a while back just because he knows I like her.

2. Queen Latifah. One of hubby's faves, he's purchased a couple movies with her in that I've rather come to enjoy. (no wonder he likes my bootylicious body, eh?)

3. Nicole Kidman. I didn't use to like her, but she's more versatile and a better actress than I'd imagined.

4. Jaime Lee Curtis.

5. Sandra Bullock.

No comments: