Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Annuals

So, I went to the OB/GYN yesterday for my Pap. Lemme just say, I hope Heather never dies, quits, or moves. That was the most pleasant Pap/pelvic I've ever had. No pinching, no gouging, no pain at ALL. If anyone wants her number (hint hint) I'll give it to you. She's a nurse midwife, CNM. And she rocks.

We talked about the early miscarriage (she agreed it was one), and about my weight (she agreed I need to do something -- recommended South Beach, and said that regardless, if I was working on it now while my hormones go back to "normal" then it'll come off), and about my emotional health (yesterday was a REALLY BAD DAY), and about pregnancy (she said we could try again next month and if we need help getting pregnant to come back and see her).

We're waiting longer than that to try again, but it's fine. Except. Then I had psycho dreams.

I dreamt that I'm pregnant RIGHT NOW with triplets, but didn't know I was pregnant, and I was delivering them at my sister's house in Springville since I went into labor and didn't know it. EMS got there after they were born. One of them (the boy) looked like my ex and the other two (girls) looked like my Lebanese family ... and I kept thinking, where the heck is my brown baby??? where is MY HUSBAND????

It was just bizarre -- In my dream, they figured I'd gotten pregnant in December (I was really sick in December and thought I was pregnant then, too) and I kept going, "I knew I was pregnant". *snort* they came out HUGE, like 8 pounds each, and before EMS got there, they'd grown to toddlers, and they were able to talk and the boy definitely did NOT want to nurse, and I kept telling him he needed to eat *something* but he wouldn't nurse and just kept saying, "I don't want that." Sis had some spare binkies on hand so he sucked on that. So weird. And I was walking normally after pushing them out. And kept saying, "I kept having dreams I'd have twins or triplets ..."

Gah.

Insomnia sucks, btw. Have a hard time falling asleep and then once I do, I have crazy dreams that wake me up.

5 comments:

steph k said...

I wish I had insurance... I'd go see her...

ANYWAY, weird dream!!! Holy cow.

Maybe you will have twins or triplets though. ;)

stewbert said...

hahahaha ... maybe. :)

Grace Tyler said...

Do not, under any circumstances, deliver triplets at my house.

stewbert said...

LOL. I KNOW! It was so weird ...

steph k said...

HAHAHA..... that's the funniest thing I've heard today, grace...