Saturday, June 30, 2007

I are Smartt.


Mingle2 - Free Online Dating



oooooo. maybe that's why i rock at my job. hahahahaha.


8 things. I am supposed to post 8 facts about myself or habits I have, then tag 8 of you. I don't tag though, so it's up to you if you wanna or not.

1. I hear voices. Sometimes they are kids' voices calling "MOM!" and sometimes it is my husband, but usually it is these dang doctors just chattering at me all darn day.

2. I don't hate my husband's ex anymore. But she dang well better not try and lie to me again to make herself look like she's mother of the year.

3. Lortab used to make me hallucinate. Now it gives me migraines.

4. I am a slob. I will do laundry, but it rarely gets put away. The "public" areas of my house are usually in fairly decent shape, but the master bed/bath and the office are just toxic. According to my co-workers, I am a model wife and mother except for the slob thing. I make my kids food they like (we are currently taking turns with who gets to pick what for breakfast -- fortunately, they like each other's favorites, too). I cook food my husband likes. I make dinners for sick neighbors. I do the dishes and the laundry and clean the bathrooms and vacuum and I work full time, and at the end of the day, I still have time and energy to be with my husband. But on the inside, the fact that my office and bedroom and laundry are still not done, that I haven't read my scriptures for an hour a day, that I am not perfect, I feel like a failure.

5. Scary movies still give me nightmares. Scream masks kids wear at Halloween still give me the heebie jeebies.

6. I got a really bad sunburn in high school at band camp wearing a backless tank top. That night, I got stuck to my air mattress. Pain. Since then, I've usually worn sunscreen, but last weekend, even with SPF 50 sunscren, still got fried at the pool. I am currently peeling like mad.

7. I toured Germany and Austria at age 20 with my piano teacher and a handful of his students. We played various concerts and just had a ball. I would LOVE to go back with my husband, but he is currently a resident alien and can't leave the States.

8. I don't dig drama. But it keeps finding me.

1 comment:

ADDollhouse said...

I wore sunscreen on Saturday with the scout class but I STILL burned and it is hurting and itching like crazy now.