Tuesday, June 5, 2007

*Are you taller than your mom? Nope. The only person in my family I'm taller than besides the children is mamabear. and maybe dizzy.
*What color is your car? the Beast is gold/tan/rust and the Cruiser is silver.
*What is your ringtone? I have no idea
*Does anything hurt on your body right now? Seriously? my left scapular region has a pinched nerve -- it hurts. I'm also having cramps that are squeezing my low back and pelvis region and making me really grumpy. Bad day for Monkey to wake up with a migraine as I have no patience whatsoever and she is a whiny monkey today.
*What is your favorite video game? Well. I don't really play games. Hubby plays WoW and some other games -- and after watching him play one his brother loaned him which was really gory and has pr0n in it, i don't hate WoW so much ...
*Had a nap today? Not yet. It's only 7 a.m.
*Gold or Silver? Silver
*Is there an animal that creeps you out ? Poisonous snakes. And spiders.
*Who was the last person you rode an elevator with? Hubby in Park City.
*Did you go ice skating as a kid? Nope. Went in high school once. I've taken Monkey a few times though. Probably ought to do that again soon. CC!!!
*Ever had stitches? Finger (gashed it open), various mole excision sites, ankles from surgery, chest from surgery, and I have stainless steel wires still holding onto my sternum.
*Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Pepsi, but I gave it up last week.
*How long ago did you kiss someone? Um ... last night? Kissed hubby at some point but then we got in a tiff. *sigh*
*What's something you want to do before you die? Well, according to that quiz, I've already accomplished 72% of life experience, so I guess I'm done. Just kidding. I'd like to finish a couple of my novels and hopefully get published.
*Have you ever caught something on fire? Intentionally? yeah ...
*Have you ever seen a ghost? No.
*Have you ever seen the northern lights? No.
*Do you know how to use chop sticks? Yes.
*Name something good that happened today. I'm not pregnant??? Does that count? (remember, we decided to get my eyes done before working on the baby front)
*What room are you in? my office at home.
*Are you worried about something you can't control? Probably.
*Ever been in a fight? Yep.
*Ever used a Ouija board? I don't think so ...
*Sweet or Sour? Sweet AND sour.
*Sun or Moon? I like the sun. I like full moons.
*What shoes did you wear today? I didn't. I'm still just in my underwear.
*Favorite eye color of the opposite sex? Brown. *sigh* I love my husband's eyes.
*Most important quality in any relationship? Ability to talk out misunderstandings and help sooth hurt feelings.
*Favorite zombie movie? Don't watch them anymore. They creep me out, man.
*Time of day you were born? I think it was in the evening.
*Do you know your blood type? A-positive
*Do you know how to kill a zombie? Remove it's head/brain
*What would you spend 5,000 dollars on right now if you were handed it? Oy. Pay off the last credit card, put a bit aside for the eye surgery (we have a lot saved in our flex spend account, but we're not sure it'll cover it all), then go spend some at Ikea to help with the organization and decoration of our little house (plus another store for paint to finally do the interior like I've wanted it), buy hubby a new video card, AND go buy baby gear. Anyone wanna give me $5K?
*Did you grow up in the city or country? Well. when I lived in Cedar Hills, it was out in the middle of nowhere ...
*Kisses or sex? Well, I'd have to vote either if they're coming from my husband ... which they darn well better be.
*You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get? Stuff for the kids.
*Slurpee flavor? I prefer the watermelon slush at sonic, thank you.

2 comments:

steph k said...

I like this survey!!

stewbert said...

me too. one of the better ones.