Monday, June 11, 2007

Date night, church, and why I'm so tired

Date night: Hubby rented The Fountain. Depressed him horribly, so I was glad he'd also rented some anime, which we watched after we turned off the other movie. I'm going to finish watching the first one though since it was weird and intrigued me. Oy. Anyway. He planned it and executed the plan, and I didn't really say anything to him about it beforehand. Yay.

Sunday: We all went to sacrament meeting and I bawled during the sacrament hymn. It was good -- felt peaceful and full of the Spirit. Then I saw this cute little baby in front of us ... so new ... lots of dark hair and perfect little fingers and all snuggly. And I cried after we got home 'cuz I want one. Hubby still thinks we should wait until after my eyes get zapped, and he's probably right. I'm just very emotional right now.

Hubby left after sacrament meeting, but kiddo and I stayed for all the meetings. It was really good, felt the Spirit more than I've felt in a while.

Our home teachers came over in the afternoon and he actually stayed in the room with them and acknowledged his less-active state. He told me privately later that he's also been thinking maybe when he gets his act together with church we'll get pregnant. I'm not sure that's how things always work, but told him not to wait too long since I'm ooooooooold. He laughed.

I'm tired: I accidentally took a 3-hour nap after the home teachers left yesterday, woke up at 6:45 and made dinner. hello, I got up at 5 a.m. after having CRAZY dreams and stuff all night ... don't feel like I got any rest at alllllllll. But it's Monday, and I have to get work done before I get to go get a massage this afternoon and maybe will stop at IKEA to pick up some brackets for shelves for my "office in a closet" and a picture frame for my print of CC's work and stuff. I do need to go for a walk this morning though. ACK.

And with that, I'm getting to work.

No comments: