Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'm a romantic ... oddly enough.

I didn't quite know how to answer all those questions. Some of them I wanted to click BOTH answers.

You Are A Realistic Romantic

It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...
But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.
You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets
You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!


Guess I need to break it to hubby that I need a bit of romance ... when HE is putting forth the effort. When he thinks he's just being silly is when he's really being quite romantic and loving. He tries to stifle it 'cuz he doesn't want to get made fun of. But who is going to? Not me! None of my girlfriends. Maybe "the guys" would, but they can all go play more WoW and continue to have nonexistant love lives as far as I'm concerned. ;)

2 comments:

steph k said...

aww... exactly! Your hubby is adorable!

Lucky. Hee hee.

I wanted to answer both on some of those too.

stewbert said...

:) awww, thanks. I am pretty lucky. hehehehe