Saturday, June 9, 2007

ology -- a meme

FOODOLOGY


1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Usually Thousand Island, sometimes bleu cheese, and if neither of those is available, I'll take ranch or honey mustard something

2. What is your favourite fast food restaurant? Depends on what I'm having/craving. For burgers, I sometimes want a Whopper, but like Wendy's too. For salads? Wendy's or Sonic. For roast beef, only Arby's. Fries? ARBY's curly fries. Mexican? Beto's or Bajio's.

I'm picky I suppose.

3. What is your favourite sit-down restaurant? Again, depends on what I'm having/craving. Sushi: Happy Sumo. Italian: Macaroni Grill (unless I want portabello ravioli, then I'm off to Olive Garden). Chicken fingers: Wingers. I also rather enjoy Applebee's and that place we went on our honeymoon in downtown SLC, whose name escapes me at the moment.

4. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15%, unless hubby is in charge. He usually leaves 10% unless we got great service, then it's 20%.

5. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? ... some form of pasta. MAYBE.

6. What is your favourite type of gum? Mint -- as long as it's not sugar free. Artificial sweeteners give me migraines.

TECHNOLOGY

1. What is your wallpaper on your computer? "Spheris"

2. How many televisions are in your house? 2

3. How do you listen to music? in the car, usually. if i'm feeling good, i'll play it in the living room while i clean and/or cook

BIOLOGY

1. What is your best feature? my eyes. or my boobs.

2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? yes. My wisdom teeth and that damn subaortic membrane.

3. Which one of your five senses do you think is the keenest? My hearing.

What?

4. When was the last time you had a cavity? Last exam -- February?

5. What is the heaviest item you lifted last? My child out of the grocery cart today. She weighs like 58 pounds (cc picked her up yesterday)

6. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Almost. Knocked my head into a countertop really hard once about 12 years ago. Still have an indentation in my skull from it.

BULLSHITOLOGY

1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO.

2. Is love for real? Yes

3. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I used to want to change it to Marie, but now I have a SIL named that, so I guess not.

4. What colour do you think looks best on you? The cool ones.

5. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? not to my recollection. Except ants. Long story.

6. Have you ever saved someones life? No.

7. Has someone ever saved yours? Yes. Dr. Jones, the dude who removed the membrane from my heart.

DAREOLOGY

1. Would you walk naked for a half a mile down a public street for $100,000? Would depend on my mood ... and how "public" the street is.

2. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? No. Might have when I was single.

3. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? No. Couldn't do my job then, and I need to be able to work. 200K would tide us over for a few years, but seriously ... no.

4. Would you never blog again for $50,000? yes. when can I expect my check?

5. Would you post naked in a magazine for $250,000? uh ...

6. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? no.

7. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? If it was just me? Yes. not if it included the entire family.

DUMBOLOGY

1. What is in your left pocket? in my nightgown. no pockets.

2. Is Napolean Dynamite actually a good movie? It's hilarious.

3. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Carpet. Planning on hardwooding if we stay here.

4. Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand. If I sit that's called a BATH.

5. Could you live with a roommate? I have. If I got desperate enough again and my husband was no longer living, I might.

6. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 3 or 4

7. Last time you had a run-in with the cops? A couple years ago -- got pulled over.

8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom.

9. Last friend you talked to? Steph. Or if email counts, Jen in TX.

10. Last person you called? Hubby.

RANDOMOLOGY

1. First place you went this morning? To my office to work. After kiddo woke up, we went to Macey's (grocery store), Wal-Mart, and Costco. We now have food in the house.

2. What can you not wait to do? the thing is, you have to wait for most things you say you can't wait for. so ... I can wait for most things. Not for my next breath of air, however.

3. What's the last movie you saw? Pirates 3.

No comments: