Friday, June 8, 2007

George Clooney is a vampire.

At least, he was one in my dreams.

Why on earth I can't have normal dreams, I don't know, but I thought that was pretty funny when I woke up this morning. First I drug up Senator Clinton and send her on a roller coaster (I dreamt that months ago) and now Clooney being a blood sucker. *snicker*

Okay.

Yesterday we walked. Breakfast was GoLean crunch, smoothie for a snack, lunch was a sonic salad (yes, with onion ring ... and a slush. gah), dinner was a lovely ground chicken chili with black beans and corn bread made with whole wheat flour.

I'm going to Ikea with CC today, so I'm assuming we'll be walking a bit. Huge store. Huge parking lot. I'm going to use that as my walk today.

Starting to get a headache from caffeine withdrawals today. Eeep.

No comments: