Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE

I know we're probably all getting sick of hearing it, but go VOTE if you haven't. If you don't, I don't wanna hear you complain that A) your guy is doing a crappy job, or B) the citizenry lost its collective mind and voted the wrong guy into whatever office.

And don't be like my 9-yo who voted for the candidate *I* voted for partly because I voted for him, and partly because the other one and his running mate "are creepy." Good enough for a 9-yo, not for someone old enough to vote.

I'm hoping for record voter turnout this year. :P

Oh, and happy Tuesday. I did fail to mention that DH's birthday was yesterday -- we took him to b'fast at IHOP and he got dinner he likes and presents (ordered) that he wanted. So he was sort of happy. *rolls eyes*

Mwah.

No comments: