Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rockelle asked ...

"Hey is there a reason your are calling her kiddo and not her name?"

Because I'm a paranoid freak. lol.

I don't mention any of my kids' names on blogs or forums at all.

Seriously, even though this blog is fairly private, the situations with my ex and hubby's ex and our older two children make it so I'm more comfy not to name any of us by our real names. That and we teach our kids internet safety -- don't tell anyone your real name, how old you are, where you live, what school you go to, etc. I figured I'd better practice what I preach.

I will occasionally post pictures, but keep the locations, names, etc., alllll under wraps.

So now you know.

5 comments:

evitafjord said...

I'm trying to think of bloggy names for my kids, just because it's cool. I don't think I will go back to old posts and change them though.

Anyway, I tried Whole Foods while in Dallas today for that stuff. Nope. Crazy, crazy Whole Foods. I've always wanted to go to Whole Foods, but I'm so over that now. In fact, after going to Whole Foods, I probably need the herbs even more now.

icannedo

*ehu. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*ehu. said...

I don't really post anything on my younger relatives because you never know exactly where it'll end up. Take for example, me not using LDSLinkUp anymore. I work for an attorney service. A couple weeks ago, as I printed off a subpoena/serve, there in the documents were random LinkUp profiles. I WAS SHOCKED!! Mine could have been amongst those!! So I think it's good when people are selective about what they share on the WORLD wide web.

Rockelle said...

yet here she is using my "real" name.
LOL

stewbert said...

because your profile is your real name ...