Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pieces of Eight (survey day apparently folks)

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch
Since I don't watch TV much ... how about ... TV shows I *have* loved watching, whether they're on the air or not anymore?
1. Alias
2. Ace of Cakes
3. Trading Spaces
4. What not to wear
5. Mork and Mindy
6. Wizards of Waverley Place
7. Charmed
8. Friends (yep, used to watch it all the time)


8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Drama with the in-laws
2. Stayed up working way too late
3. Mojo took only 2 ounces of formula (which is awesome; he'd taken 8 Sunday and is totally constipated, lol)
4. Napped with the baby
5. Nursed the baby in front of my MIL, SIL, niece, and nephew without a blanket (!) since he was overheated. SIL is awesome -- she made FIL and BILs leave the room before I even tried, rather than make me go in a different room like MIL usually makes me.
6. It rained
7. I talked to HethaB for a minute or two
8. Argued with MIL about whether Mojo is ready for solids. I am annoyed.


8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Happy Sumo (delish sushi)
2. Panda Express (Chinese ... yum)
3. Betos (oh, yum, hold the cheese and sour cream for me)
4. Bajio (chicken green chile salad)
5. T-Bone (Chinese/American in Springville)
6. Burger King (I know)
7. Sakura has yummy sushi too
8. My house (let me pat myself on the back and say I'm a good cook. And so is hubby when he chooses to be and kiddo is learning)


8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. The 2nd Coming (ditto)
2. Seeing DisGrace tomorrow
3. The Holidays
4. Mom and Dad coming again in Jan/Feb and then for a summer vacay
5. WoW's new expansion this weekend (hopefully Gamestop figures out what the heck they're doing and ship ours out tomorrow)
6. Having an emergency fund
7. Getting out of debt
8. Saving money


8 Things on My Wish List
1. A bubble bath (might have to schedule some time for hubby to watch bambino)
2. My home was clean and organized... (Amen -- although me being part time should help with that some at least)
3. That I could eat milk and dairy products without suffering for it later
4. That I had the motivation/energy/commitment/patience to lose 100 pounds. Today. lol.
5. Another baby. In a couple years.
6. That I hadn't just given myself a heart attack thinking I'm missing money in my bank account.
7. For my loved ones and myself struggling with testimonies, health issues, or other things right now to have the peace and comfort we need.
8. A bigger bed.


8 People I Tag
Umm... you... eight. (yeah, me too. i don't know that i even have 8 readers though ...)

2 comments:

evitafjord said...

Dang it, you know I'm a sucker for these things.

I'm going to exercise willpower and not do this one until after I'm done working in 30 minutes.

If I had real willpower I'd wait until after I finish my homework or even until GASP tomorrow.

stewbert said...

hahahaha. :) I know. I shouldn't've done them all today either. lol