Tuesday, November 11, 2008

vey~sur

It's a twist on the typical survey.

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!! lol. But it's filled out by YOU.

If you want to play, leave a comment that answers these questions about me, copy the below to your blog and put in your comment that you want me to go there and fill in the answers about you. Be honest. If you don't want me to answer these questions about you, you can still answer them for me if you want.

1. How old am I?

2. Where did we meet?

3. Take a stab at my middle name.

4. Color of my eyes?

5. Do I have any siblings?

6. If so, how many? What are their names? Ages?

7. What's one of my favorite things to do?

8. What's my favorite type of music?

9. Am I shy or outgoing?

10. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?

11. Any special talents?

12. Do I have children?

13. If so, how many? What are their code names? Ages?

14. Do I have pets?

15. If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing that I would bring?

I have three wishes for Christmas (birthday, Mother's Day, whenever we can afford them). If you know or can guess what they are, bonus points!

I'll post the answers next week.

2 comments:

evitafjord said...

1. 33
2. Mel's house ;-)
3. starts with an F and is your mom's maiden name?
4. brown
5. yes
6. bunch
7. sew diapers?
8. oooh, I'm stumped on that one
9. outgoing
10. depends on the rules
11. music
12. yes
13. 2 or 3, Kiddo, Mojo, and dang it I'm spacing - something with an S I think - Smallfry?
14. nope
15. hopefully lactose-free peanut butter bars
Bonus - hmm, something computer related?

stewbert said...

LOL. mmm, pb bars...