Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a survey i forgot to do

sorry steph. brain damage.

Five things... I've probably done it before too.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago ...
1- Starting my adventures as a single mom. (crap, that's a lie, I'd just gone off of the pill trying to get pregnant with kiddo. 9 years ago was the single mom gig)
2- Working at MarcLink, making library databases.
3- Driving a 2-door Nissan Sentra ... try getting infant seats in and out of THAT (driving the car, but not dealing with the baby seat yet)
4- Filling out divorce papers. (mm, no ... still lived in springville with two dogs, two cats, and a deadbeat ...)
5- Filling out credit counseling papers. (mm, no to this one, too ... we were about to be evicted from our apartment)

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- Send an email to my boss about going part time (check! It's now official)
2- Schedule an appt for hubby for a med check (oops)
3- Let DisGrace know I'll have to be more flexible with time tomorrow (check)
4- Make VT appointments (oops)
5- Change the dishwasher and run it (check!)

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- Pretzels
2- Dairy free chocolate
3- Baby carrots
4- Almonds
5- Corn chips

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Buy a new house (older and remodeled, not brand new)
2- Pay off all my debt including my car
3- Buy a minivan
4- Save/Invest
5- Hire a maid

5 places I have lived...
1- Provo
2- Richmond, VA
3- Hillsboro, OR
4- American Fork
5- Springville

5 jobs that I have had...
1- Service driver for a car dealership
2- Cashier for Fred Meyer and the car dealership
3- Data entry
4- Private tutor
5- Piano teacher

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

Um, I tag ... Dawn, Bryner, and anyone else who hasn't been tagged this go-round

1 comment:

evitafjord said...

I did this one too - I bumped the time up to earlier though cuz I wanted the other one on top.