Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Answers

And ... happy 4-month birthday Mojo!!!


1. How old am I? 32

2. Where did we meet? Dawn was technically right about where we met. :P

3. Take a stab at my middle name. Fatoush. Yep.

4. Color of my eyes? blue-green (they change, technically I guess they're hazel)

5. Do I have any siblings? Yep

6. If so, how many? What are their names? Ages? -- I have 5 sibs: DisGrace (40), Mamabear (38), Military Man (36), Architect (32, er, 34 I mean), and Little Brother (30).

7. What's one of my favorite things to do? Not sew diapers, but I do like sewing. I like blogging, crocheting, quilting, kissing my husband, terrorizing my children ... (and yes, the latter two do sometimes go hand in hand, lol)

8. What's my favorite type of music? Me playing the piano. Too bad I don't have one.

9. Am I shy or outgoing? Depends on the day.

10. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? Dawn was also correct -- it depends on the rules.

11. Any special talents? I am a classically trained musician and play lotsa different instruments. Plus I sing. I can type well. And I am a decent cook -- those PB bars are pretty good ...

12. Do I have children? Yep.

13. If so, how many? What are their code names? Ages? Three. Dawn was right: Small Fry (12), Kiddo/Kidlet/Munchkin (9), and Mojo (4 months).

14. Do I have pets? Absolutely not.

15. If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing that I would bring? Eyebrow pencil so I don't scare you.

I have three wishes for Christmas (birthday, Mother's Day, whenever we can afford them). If you know or can guess what they are, bonus points!
1. A piano.
2. A new wedding ring (mine no longer fits) and/or mother's ring.
3. A Bosch mixer.

4 comments:

*ehu. said...

uh, um. I can't get pass #3. Where is your middle name from? Is it like your Mom's maiden name? What does it mean?

stewbert said...

Ah ... it's Lebanese. My great-grandmother's maiden name; she emigrated from Lebanon when she was 8 or 9.

stewbert said...

And the closest translation we've ever been able to find is a particular type of green salad.

Not kidding.

MamaBear said...

nonononono - the green salad is also named Fatoush, but the "joke" (according to a lebanese orthodontist i used to work with) is "which came first?" along the lines of the-chicken-or-the-egg.

now i'm gonna go all dad on ya and try to figure out what it means. :p