Monday, November 17, 2008

I found my wallet.

I bet most of you didn't even know it was lost. lol. I haven't been able to find it all day, had prayed several times to locate it, and (like other times I've lost something and couldn't find it) decided to just wait it out and the Lord would help me find it when I calmed down.

Kiddo and I were looking for it earlier today, and she said, "Mom, have you prayed to find it?" "yep." "Well, let's say another prayer."

I asked her if she'd had any inspiration later on and she said no, that she'd watched me look where she had thought of.

It was in my room, which is where I thought it was, under a laundry basket which I'd moved before but hadn't seen the darn thing. lol.

So when I found it, I went in and woke her up and told her, then I thanked my Heavenly Father for helping me find it. She's not perfect and she does make me fairly crazy sometimes, but she's a good kid and knows Heavenly Father will answer her prayers.

Case in point: She had a play date with her BFF last week. They were playing pirates in the playhouse, and got stuck. The door would not open and was starting to get dark outside, so they were starting to get scared. Kiddo said, "[bff] maybe we should say a prayer." So these two little girls knelt in the play house and prayed to Heavenly Father that they'd be able to open the door and get back in the big house and be safe. Immediately after saying Amen, they were able to open the door, and they then said a "thank you" prayer to Heavenly Father for helping them get out.

*sniff*

I sure love that kid.

No comments: