Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Yay! Another survey!

OO1. When's the last time you ran?
the other day ... we have a race to kiddo's bedroom every night when tucking her in to see who gets there first. it's usually just hubby and her racing. he usually lets her win.

OO2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Yeah ...

OO3. What are you dreading right now?
Dreading?

OO4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
Never smoked pot.

OO5. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Depends on the day.

O06. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?
Say hi and then slam the door in their face. Okay, so that's what HUBBY would WANT me to do (he hates it when anyone shows up unannounced; case in point: the EQ presidency showed up last night. He went to our room rather than deal). I'd probably let them in.

O07. Who last grabbed your a**?
hubby.

O08. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
nope.

O09. Do you own a pair of Converse?
nope.

O10. Did you copy and paste this survey?
no. I am an idiot.

O11. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
only if it's in ice cream

O12. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
no.

O13. Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
yes!

O14. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
used to. not so much anymore.

O15. How do you eat oreos?
i don't.

O16. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
define "very long".

O17. Are you cocky?
probably.

O18. Could you live without a computer?
not for very long.

O19. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
rarely

O20. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
um ... I don't know. probably around 8 or 9.

O21. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
2 home, 2 cell

O22. What do you do when you're sad?
cry? sleep? smash my head into the wall? or get really really pissed off.

O23. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
my husband ...

O24. Last time you saw your best friend?
which one? i have several. but either way - TODAY! -- lol.

O25. Who or what sleeps with you?
hopefully my husband. and occasionally a teddy bear or stuffed animal.

026. Are you/have you ever been in love?
Yep.

027. Are you in high school?
emotionally sometimes. ;) -- hahahahahahaha

028. Is anyone on your bad side now?
Yes.

O29. What jewelry are you wearing?
actually, I just got up, so ... not so much jewelry.

O30. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
check the email.

O31. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
nope

O32. How do most people spell your name?
They spell my first name without the H. They never attempt to spell my last name.

O33. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
I've worn hubby's clothes, but only after we got married. Does that count?

O34. Where do you work?
In our third bedroom.

O35. What are you doing tomorrow?
same thing I do every day. Work.

O36. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
uh ... no clue, don't care much.

O37. Favorite name for a girl?
I'm assuming this is for a child I may have in the future since I have two already. Lily, but it's becoming quite popular.

O38. Favorite name for a boy?
Our first boy will be named after his father.

O39. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I didn't.

O40. When was the last time you left your house?
Yesterday afternoon ... to pick up monkey.

O41. Do you return your cart?
Depends on how I'm feeling.

O42. Do you have a dishwasher?
yep.

O43. What noise do you hear?
Monkey singing in the shower.

O44. Would you survive in prison?
Yes. Just ask the girl at Panda. I am a "perra" but I'm not anyone's bitch.

O45. Who is the youngest in your family?
... My niece in Japan. Until J pops, and then it's her baby.

O46. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
cc or kami ...

O47. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
YES! She's my sister (DisGrace)'s friend in SLC. I actually knew a girl at our rival high school with the same name, too, AND recently met a toddler with the same name. If you know my name (and I don't mean Stewie), you know how not normal that is.

O48. What's the last thing you purchased?
avocados, strawberries, bananas (for hubby), pesto, yogurt, whole wheat pasta, ice cream (which I TOTALLY forgot about until just now), spinach ... what's that? you don't want the whole list? fine. groceries ... NO, wait! I signed papers yesterday on our refi for the house, so I re-bought the house again. Does that count? they gave me Lehi Roller Mills baking mixes for it ...

O49. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
DisGrace and I do for each other.

O50. What brand are your pants right now?
See #029. Not much clothes either.

O51. Ever been to Georgia?
I don't think so ...

O52. What irritates you most on the internet?
The stoopid stories people make up and other people forward that are designed to strike fear of EVERYTHING in our hearts. Has no one EVER heard of Snopes? I know they have; I tell them about it every time ... oy.

O53. What brand is your digital camera?
Fuji? Hubby bought it.

O54. Do you watch movies with your parents?
Can't recall the last time that happened ...

O55. What song best describes your life right now?
Broken Road. Rascal Flatts.

O56. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
Define expensive.

O57. Are you taking college classes right now?
No.

058. Do you like sushi?
not what i've tried, but i am taking hubby to a sushi restaurant where we will try many different kinds.

059. Do you get your hair cut every month?
No. I'm lucky to get it cut a few times a year.

060. Do you go online everyday?
... yes. if you knew my job, you'd know the answer to that question.

No comments: