Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Well. It's really early Monday morning.

After driving and driving and driving all day Saturday (to Provo, Ogden, home, Provo, Springville, Provo, and home -- seriously, 7-8 hours), I still had to work when we got home. Then that night started out the poem below, which didn't resolve until Sunday morning (we missed church), and even though we both slept that night, we didn't REST. If that makes sense. So I ended up taking a 3-hour nap yesterday and got good sleep last night, too. But I'm greedy and wanted more sleep ... but ... I'm up.

Anyway. My in-laws wanted us to stay for a bbq Saturday after we did all that stuff (we used their truck to do the stuff), but we were both just beat, so we told them we'd go over there this afternoon. I'm going to take camp chairs so we can sit outside in the shade and chill, and we're going to take some salad something (veggies, doncha know).

But before we do that, we have to see if OfficeMax is open today. We bought a desk there we need to return (we never opened the box) and our 30 days are almost up.

And DisGrace needs a blessing. We're going down there tonight.

I did sleep in 30 minutes today, but I have to work 6 hours so I got up at 4:30. Yay! boss lady gets I can't work 8 hours a day ... makes me too tired to do anything around the house, and Saturdays are one huge fight with Munchkin, who doesn't like me working Saturdays. So, while I'm working 6 days a week now, I'm only working 6-7 hours a day, and only 6 on Saturdays. For some reason, my body and my kiddo are happier with that.

AND, our pool is open, so I was thinking of hitting that after work with kiddo for an hour or so. Busy busy busy, but at least hubby and I are getting along. hehe!

No comments: