Tuesday, May 22, 2007

dentist day

That is what today is. Hubby rescheduled his appointment for next week, but kiddo and I both had appointments. I somehow misplaced my antibiotics which I have to take before dental procedures because of my heart, so when I went to take them ... well ... I was late for my appointment. And right this minute, I just want to puke. Dang things make me so nauseated. Grrrrr.

Anyway. That on top of my migraine from yesterday and the stress from hubby's ex playing some mind game with me ... i'm ... exhausted.

But the good news is I still have a job and work is actually going well and I'm doing better in a lot of ways since the break wtih hubby. I could've used another week or two, but that's just not feasible yet. I am taking 10 days off in July to spend with him and the girls while he's on a forced vacation (the plant closes during that time for yearly maintenance), so that'll be good. Hopefully we get to do some fun things with them. *if* we can get both of us making the money we used to make ... gah.

2 comments:

steph k said...

hooray for holidays!

ADDollhouse said...

Ugh... DENTISTS. *shudder*