Wednesday, May 30, 2007

interesting

1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? If I had the body, Trinity or Sidney Bristow.

2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling? Charcoal. Pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce. Bun is negotiable, but prefer a deli-style roll.

3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? Which president are we talking about? President Bush? President Lincoln? President Clinton? President Hinckley??? President of the company for which I currently work?

4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing? Depends on where we are and how long the vaca is and who is with me.

5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? We usually have dinner right before going. If not, a coke and popcorn with "butter".

6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? Neither. Popup blockers and spam filters on google fix all of that. People who pass on urban email legends bug the hell out of me though -- look it up on snopes and don't bug me with the idiocy.

7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand? Captain Barbosa.

8. Rock, paper, or scissors? Duh, if I tell you, I will never win another game.

9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the marriage? 15 days to proposal ... didn't I just say that? We got married about 9 days shy of 5 months from the first date.

10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? Too loud.

11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? The ability to recognize neither of us is always right.

12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter? sugar sticks (peppermint most likely) or licorice or lemon drops.

13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city? The Purple Turtle.

14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other? Sadly, computers put me to sleep.

15. Where are your favorite places to shop? Depends on what I'm shopping for.

16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose? Reese cups.

17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life? Pepsi

18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? Take the chances. I didn't have the $50 to begin with, so it's not like I'm giving them $50 of my own money.

19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet? TV. I can find the things I watch on the internet.

20. What is your highest level of education? two years of college.

21. What is your pets name? Don't have one.

22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid? Didn't have one.


23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur? Housekeeper. I hate cleaning. This isn't even ALL the clean laundry I have yet to put away. There are two more loads you can't see in this picture, plus another one in the washer and one more dirty load on the floor elsewhere, waiting its turn to go in.

24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic? Traffic. I get claustrophobic.

25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word? Ow. I have a pretty good filter when the "ooooooo, you said a bad word" monkey is standing next to me.

5 comments:

stewbert said...

Just so you all know, I did get about half of the laundry put away today. Yay me! I would have done it all, but I still have about 3 hours of work left to do and I have my niece and nephew here tonight, so that 3 hours may take five.

steph k said...

Holy crap. Thats' a lot of laundry!! lol

stewbert said...

Like I said, it wasn't even all of it. hahahahahahahaha.

It's going to be worse if/when Small Fry gets here this summer. I just have a hard time putting laundry away. crap.

Cupcake said...

I read vaca and thought cow. . .then thought hey, why does she need a cow on a vacation. . . Is she riding it or something? How long is the cow what kind of an answer is that? Honestly sometimes. . .

That is a lot of laundry! Dang I just had visions of what my life would be like if I was married and had children. SCARY! I have a hard time putting MY laundry away.

stewbert said...

LOL. Good job cupcake!

The laundry was easier and much more kept up when I was only working part time after the surgery. 'course ... that was before we were married, so even though he had clothes here (which I took care of) we weren't using pink towels then ...

ahem.

Munchkin is now learning to help do the laundry -- she'll change over a new load and helps put things away, but hangers still escape her.