Tuesday, May 29, 2007

relationship? survey

(I think this is more theoretical and for singles, but whatever, so since I'm married, I'm altering some of the questions to make sense with my Taken state)

1) Single, Taken, or Flirty?
Taken. Woooooo!

2) Are you happy with where you are?
Mostly.

3) When you met the right person, did you fall fast?
I did but was in denial for a long time.

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yep.

5) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Um ... It would probably depend on the circumstances. I know, there's no excuse for cheating, but there's also no excuse for a lot of things and we still love the person and sometimes the relationship is stronger on the other side than before the drama.

6) Did you talk about marriage with your husband before he proposed?
Oddly, yes. We were talking about marriage on our third date (I wasn't talking marriage to HIM, just in general) and he proposed a few days later, 15 days after we met.

7) Do you want children?
Yep.

8) How many?
About 4 or so. maybe more -- Ditto, but we already have two. Yay!

9) Would you consider adoption?
Yep

10) If someone liked you right now how would you want them to tell you?
Unless it's my husband (who likes me very much right now), I wouldn't want them to say anything. BUT, when we were dating, I did want him to just be straight with me. He was very forthright and told me he really liked me on our second date and wanted to see where it would lead.

11) Do you want someone you cant have?
No -- I can have my husband pretty much whenever I want. :P

12) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
Not sure on that one. Hubby knew the minute he met me that we'd get married. It took me a lot longer. Heck, all of our parents and friends and family knew before I did. I liked him though and saw that he has a nice backside ...

13) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
yes!

14) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
Change in ways that will be healthy, yes.. but never change who you are.... -- exactly

15) If you could have gotten married anywhere, money's not an object where would you?
I would have done the same exact thing I did -- temple wedding, lunch at the clubhouse, and catered reception at the inn where we spent our wedding night.

16) Have you ever wished you could have someone but you couldn't?
Probably, like in junior high ...

17) Have you ever broken a heart before?
Yes

18) Would you ever fight somebody over your boyfriend/girlfriend?
physically? no.... I've had to fight demons though and that's harder. -- YES MA'AM

19) What would you say about your ex?
He's an ass.

No comments: