Saturday, May 12, 2007

Goofiness runs very deep in my family

Kiddo just came into my office faking laryngitis and squeaked out, "Mom, I'm a little hoarse." and I said, "I thought you were a little girl!" hahaahahahahahah. I crack me up sometimes.

At least she didn't say I was embarrassing her today. That's always amusing to hear when we're home alone and I'm being a goofball and she's ... embarrassed ... and yet, she can be all weird and dance strangely (like a white girl) and I'm not supposed to be embarrassed. Ever.

Of course, cc was over last night and hubby thought we'd gone out the front door (we had just put our shoes back on), and suddenly we heard a Tarzan yell as he came down the stairs carrying empty box parts from the new bunk bed. He was VERY embarrassed that cc had heard him. He said he would only have been mildly embarrassed if I had been alone. But I love it when he's silly; I don't see that side of him enough.

3 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

Hello, didn't you know? That's the RULES. ONLY parents can embarrass kids. Just remember when YOU were the kiddlet. hee hee!

steph k said...

Lol... I thought it was adorable! (And I thought he was just singing at first... because my ears suck... just ask the Boy. hee hee)

stewbert said...

hehehehehe. :)