Sunday, May 20, 2007

things that don't matter but you need to know anyway

1. Do you still talk to the person you LAST kissed?
My husband? Yes. The one before him? Not so much -- talked to him last the day before Easter 2006 and then sent email when I got engaged, and invited him to the reception, but he didn't come.

2. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Yeah

4. What is the last thing you ate?
A wrap -- ww flat bread, lf cheese, turkey, ham, bacon, 1/2 avocado, and lettuce. I only ate 2/3 of it and gave the rest to hubby

5. Did you get any compliments today?
Hubby's been awfully sweet, but I don't remember any specific compliments

6. Have you ever gone to court?
More than once

7. Are you friends with your neighbors?
Next door? Don't know them well. But I do have good friends who live in my neighborhood

8. What languages does your mom speak?
French, I think, and some German

9. Where have you lived throughout your life?
Utah and Virginia and Utah and Oregon and Utah

10. What's the last piercings you got?
my belly button (it no longer exists, however)

11. When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
This weekend -- I drove TO park city Friday, hubby drove home this morning

13. Have you ever thrown up/passed out from drinking?
Nope

14. Do you still have feelings for your ex?
No, unless "I never want to see him again so I don't die" is a feeling.

15. Have you ever toilet papered someones house?
... yes.

16. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's/brother's friend?
... yes. Older brother had two hot friends ... liked them both simultaneously.

17. Have you ever gone to a beach?
YES! Love the beach

18. Have you ever had a stalker?
Ex-husband = psycho = stalker

19. Do you remember your music teacher's names?
Madame Scanland (elementary), Mr Sartain (junior high), Mr Miller (hs), Lois (hs), Terry (college), Wayne (college), Mr Johnson (college), Sue (piano), Rebecca (piano), Dr. David (piano) ... I've also had two oboe teachers but can't recall their names. Dr. Stubbs may have been my college one.

20. How good is your eyesight?
it's not good. -6.25 or so ... plus astigmatisms in both eyes. There's reasons I have an appointment at the Lasik center next month -- assuming the fact that I forgot spermicide once this week doesn't mean anything.

21. Have you ever gone to a party?
Yup

22. Would you ever swim with the sharks?
Heck no

23. What would you say if I told you I was in love with your brother?
I'd tell you all 3 of my brothers are married, but my husband has a brother who is single (and just graduated college and has a job ...)

24. Have you ever been out of your country?
Yep -- Canada briefly (like a couple hours) and toured Germany and Austria playing the piano with Dr. David and some of his other students.

25. Have you seen your best friend naked?
Well. My husband is my best friend, so ... yeah. Other than that, no, but my former roommate once came home unexpectedly while I was in the shower and doused me with ice water, and SHE saw ME naked as I chased her out of the bathroom.

26. What's the best wedding you've been to?
My own.

27. Would your parents be mad if you got suspended for fighting?
...

28. Where are your siblings right now?
well. I have two sibs who live nearby; my sister is in Springville and my brother who lives in AF is actually in Hawaii on a second honeymoon with his sweet wifey poo. I also have a sister in North Carolina, a brother in Arizona, and a brother who lives in Japan.

29. What's the last dream you can remember?
I had really weird dreams during the night ... can't remember details.

30. Who was the last person that called you?
The folks watching Munchkin this weekend called yesterday morning to get the code for our garage so they could find her bathing suit.

31. What time did you wake up this morning?
2, 3, 5 ... 6, 7 ... 7:45-ish. not the best night, and not for any GOOD reasons, just not sleeping well.

32. What are you doing this weekend?
Just got home from a trip with hubby. next weekend I will be working.

33. What does the 4th text message on your phone say and who?
I don't know -- not getting it to look. it is probably hubby's ex though, saying "Hi, hope you're having a great day" or "your husband sucks" or something along either of those two themes.

34. When was the last time you were really sick and where?
Aside from supposed early pregnancy sickness? I remember having a horrible flu winter 2005, and was really sick at home. i also remember being really sick after my surgery last summer -- morphine and lortab are NOT my friends.

35. Who's the last celebrity you touched?
I don't touch celebrities.

36. What's in your back pocket?
I'm in my underwear. No back pockets.

37. Do you wear colored contacts?
No

38. What were you doing at 4am this morning?
either sleeping or waking up to hubby being sick

39. What do you usually do first in the morning?
roll over and try to figure out how much longer i can lay there before i absolutely have to get up... -- ditto, but i need to quit doing this

40. What are you going to do after this?
either watch a movie or have a nap. i'm sleepy.

No comments: