Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Survey!

1. If your doctor said you were pregnant, what would you do? Well ... I'd hopefully have a baby several months later ...
2. Do you trust all of your friends? To varying degrees. The really close ones that I tell anything and everything to, I trust implicitly.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? If either of us were transferred or decided we hate Utah (which we both do) and found a better job somewhere else (which, mine is at home, so it wouldn't matter much), YES.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? I believe that a LOT happens for a reason, and a LOT of what happens to you is based on what you do with your life. -- huh. I happen to agree with that. But also a lot of what life gives us is a result of what other people do, too, and how we choose to respond to our own choices and theirs.
5. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship. Abuse and criminal activity.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? H in NY
7. When was the last time you snuck out? Seriously?
8. Are you afraid of falling in love? no ... I lurve my hubby veddy much, and fall in love with him all over again regularly. But I WAS afraid of falling in love before I met him.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? ... hello, have you met me? Other than my hawt husband, who occupies my thoughts most of the time, people are randomly popping into my head all the time -- usually they need someone to talk to, and if I heed the randomness, things are good. (this week: Jessica. Turns out she needs a sitter for today's OB/GYN appt for an ultrasound. I'm watching Lily-ness! and someone else did yesterday, but she was good when i finally texted her.)
10. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person? That's not all that likely to happen unless my love dies, and then it'd be normal to eventually move on, so ... no.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane? um ... when I moved to Utah 4 years ago? I drove down here from Oregon and then a few months later (june) flew back to finish packing and sent my dad and bro down here with the truck while I flew home with kiddo. I don't think I've flown since, but am flying to Cali in a month to hopefully pick up Small Fry.
12. What did the last text message you sent say? "True." I think.
13. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? My husband. Okay, okay. I first looked at his eyes and his smile, then his ass. Yep. His thighs are pretty hawt too ... darn it, now I need a cold shower. Seriously, I like the male form, and I love my husband -- LOVING that he's gonna do another body building competition this summer. Triceps, pecs, lats, deltoids, gluteus ... the hardness of his muscles and the planes they create? totally HAWT. Outside of physical appearance, he attracted me because he was really in to me (body and mind), he is good to me and interested in what I have to say, and hey, we can be silly together but also serious.
14. Fill in the blank. I like... stuff. people. food. exercising.
15. What are your goals in life? to be a great mom, teaching my kids to be good people and make good choices and rearing them in the Gospel, to be a fabulous wife, to remember my Savior and behave as He would have me do (guess I should delete that swear word I typed above), and eventually I'd like to do some more schooling.
17. When you get married, how would you envision your dream wedding? Well. I pretty much had it last year: Temple wedding, simple rest of the day with a break in between for a nap.
18. If you could say just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? This question annoys me, so I'm not answering.
19. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended period of time, name some people you would call? oh geeze ...
20. How many kids do you want to have? 4 ... 5 maybe ... hubby wants 6. I'm 31 and not pregnant, so we'll see how that goes, but at least we started our marriage with two. :P
21. Would you make a good parent? I'm sure trying.
22. Where was your default pic taken? HUH?
23. What is your middle name? Fatoush.
27. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?? How I should be working and I'm not.
28. Are you musical? Mhm ... need a piano though. Seriously.
29. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? Goll. It's the past, let it be.
30. Shoe size: 10 or 11, depending on the day, whether I'm pregnant or not, and who made the shoes.
31. What are you wearing right now? A green T-shirt. And underwear.
32. Righty or lefty: Righty.
33. Can you make a dollar in change right now? Out of my change jar, you bet.
34. Best place to go for a date: Anywhere with my husband, but I really liked our weekend at the hotel.
35. Favorite jeans: Cheap Wally's jeans -- I have two pairs that fit me right now, and I love them.
37. Favorite animal: Cats. Except I don't want ANY pets.
38. Favorite month: April.
39. Favorite juice: Orange.
40. Have you had the chicken pox? Yeah.
41. Have you had a sore throat? Not so much lately.
42. Have you had plastic surgery? No. The docs wouldn't do lipo while they hacked me open last year. I may consider scar revision for my 6-inch graffiti down my chest.
43. Who knows you the best? Hubby, DisGrace, Mom, cc, Texas Jen, H from NY ...
45. Do you get along with your family? Depends on which family members to whom you are referring.
44. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? Glasses; looking at getting LASIK this summer.
46. Ever been in a fight with your pet? ... no, since I don't have any.
47. Been to Mexico? No.
49. Did you buy something today? No, but it's 6:30 a.m. Yesterday, I bought paint for the garage door ...
50. Did you get sick today? I'm still sick to my stomach from the antibiotics for the dentist yesterday.
52. Do you miss someone today? I miss my husband. I miss Small Fry. And oddly enough, I miss the "good morning" text from hubby's ex ... she's either having a bad day or pissed at me for some reason.
53. Did you get in a fight with someone today? It's still only 6:30 a.m.
54. Did you have sex today? not yet ... but it's still only 6:30 a.m.
55. Last person to sleep in your bed? I just rolled out of it, but hubby got to sleep in it longer last night.
56. Last person to see you cry? Hubby or cc ... oooo, or the therapist!!!
57. Who made you cry? Hubby or the therapist. or my boss.
58. What was the last TV show you watched? Alias on DVD
60. What are your plans for the weekend? Dunno ... don't have any. Yet.

2 comments:

stewbert said...

So, I don't usually look at the numbering on these surveys, but I did this one. It's missing 16, 24, 25, 26, 36, 48, and 59, and 45 and 44 are also backwards. i hate when i just copy/paste things like that ...

ADDollhouse said...

Wow, BAD numbering.