Wednesday, May 9, 2007

And today ... is another day.

I am doing better today. Yesterday, not so much. Not going to do the TMI thing here, but suffice it to say I'm 99.99% sure I *was* pregnant and am no longer.

Yesterday was enough to make me want to try for a baby again like next week (when I ovulate). But then ... I got to talking with hubby and didn't say anything, but he reminded me he's starting a 12-week body building competition next month and I get to fly out to Cali to get Small Fry for 6 weeks and then take her home, and we want to go camping this summer, and Munchkin is getting baptized in August, and all that stuff is going on all at the same time, and if we were to get pregnant, I would be feeling like death warmed over again (fatigue, hurting boobs, and nausea which would be squashed with Zofran). And we are trying to sell the house. So instead, I'm calling the eye doc today to talk about LASIK and ... when we're a bit more settled and Small Fry is back in Cali ... we'll try again.

And then DisGrace called ... and ... I think I'm going to get to help them out a bit with their Peanut this summer around various procedures and surgeries going on with their family. So ... maybe it's better I'm not preggers right now ...

Maybe.

We *are* going on a second mini-honeymoon next weekend to Park City (the 18th and 19th). So that'll be awesome. YAY!

And today we are probably going bed shopping after hubby's doctor appointment and lunch. we need to get a bunk bed since we have to put the girls in the same room. Wheeeeee!!!

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

About the not preggy thing... ummm... my condolu-grations? I LOVE the pictures, though. And WOOHOO on the minimoon! FUN!

stewbert said...

lol. i *just* saw this comment. :) thanks.