Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"Mom, you're so weird."

I mean, it started out innocently enough.

"Mom, can I watch TV?"

That's a fairly innocuous question, right? Not likely to result in a kid telling you you're off the wall.

But the goofiness must have taken over my brain.

"What is this TV of which you speak?"

She had a good answer: "It's like a book that talks."

"So you just listen to it?"

"Well, it has pictures that move, too." She pointed to my computer monitor. "On a screen like that, only not a computer." Grabs my arm. "Come look, Mom!!" I started laughing. She tweaked my nose and said, "Mom, you're so weird."

Yeah. I am. I admitted I was just messing with her and told her to go ahead with the TV thing. lol.

I just can't believe she had serious answers to my goofy questions. The force is strong with that one.

5 comments:

steph k said...

wow.... she's a smart one! lol... that is a REALLY good answer!!

stewbert said...

She's scary smart. :) I think she was half messing with me, too, though. hehehehehe.

jen bryner said...

dang, she's a quick one! you've taught her well...don't let her pass you up :D

stewbert said...

hahahahahaha.

ADDollhouse said...

The Kiddlet is SO one of my favorite kids.