Wednesday, December 17, 2008

*sniff*

So ... obviously I've been really tired, stressed, and overwhelmed. Thanks to a visit from the Hat Fairy (a.k.a. steph), hubby helping more (see below), and Kiddo's awesome choir concert tonight, I'm feeling sooooooo much better.

Oh, and sleeping until noon helped too.

At the choir concert, got lots of compliments on my wrap and Mojo's hat. And one lady asked where I got them and I had to tell her friends made both gifts, and she said I have awesome friends. I'd have to agree with that.

Rented Mamma Mia, Sukiyaki Western Django, and the Horton Hears a Who? movie (whatever that last one is). Kiddo wants to see Mamma Mia, but I told her I'd have to watch it first. Hubby doesn't want to see it, but he wanted the Sukiyaki movie, which I'll probably end up watching with him.

Anyway.

Must go work on Christmas presents until it's time to wake up hubby and get to work. Thank you Hat Fairy!!

No comments: