Saturday, September 1, 2007

AF High, class of 1994

I swiped this from Bobbie. Turns out she graduated from my rival high school ... hahahaha

SENIOR YEAR QUESTIONS
1. Who was your best friend?
Sadly, my best friends from junior high got all weird my sophomore year, and I didn't really develop a "best friend" after that until *after* graduation. That'd be Jen. I had close, good friends (Renee, Nayn, Janet), but no "best" friend.
2. What sports did you play?
Uh ... Tonsil hockey? Gah.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Until it got destroyed, I drove Gus, an old, yellow Toyota Corolla. Then I didn't have a car. Then my mom bought a car for my brother and me to share, but he got married and then his wife totalled it, so whatever. At graduation, I think I was driving a 1988 Ford Taurus.
4. On a Friday night what where you doing?
Kicking back with the fam or on a date.
5. Were you a party animal?
Not until college/ex-husband ...
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Yes. My brother's friends dubbed me one of the "Temptress Manipulators" because I flirted so much.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Yes, yes, yes.
8. Were you a nerd?
Yeah, probably.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No.
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Never could. I was in band and we'd play it, but I can't even do that.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Lois Johnson, choir director. She's in the MoTab choir again now. Yay Lois! Her or Mrs. Woolsey, English. Neat gal. Or the Ancient History teach. She was pretty cool, too. Ms. Jaussi? I think is how you spell it.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Well ... senior year, I was at my boyfriend's house a lot ...
13. Name the school full name?
American Fork High School
14. School mascot?
Caveman
15. School Colors?
Red & White
16. Rival high school?
Pleasant Grove, but I agree with Bobbie: It didn’t make much sense to me since they were in a different division than us... but it’s been going on since my [older sibs]went to AF so ...
17. Did you go to Prom?
No. My boyfriend broke up with me right before. *sniff*
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Hell no.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
Running back and forth between the band and the choir. Pretending to cry and flicking a tear at the choir, which made them laugh.
20. Where did you go senior SLUFF day?
Hello, senior SLUFF day? Like I was going to spend it with SCHOOL people.
21. Favorite memory?
Wow ... I don't know that I have any. I mean, you either love high school or you hate it, right? I spent more time out of class than in it by my senior year, and still graduated with a 3.8 GPA.

WAIT! When we went on choir tour to Cali and sang outside the San Diego temple and toured the inside before it was dedicated. Loved singing with that choir.
22. Were you in any clubs?
Technically, yes. Acadec and some other stuff for smrt people. But I rarely went (except to Acadec tournaments).
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Lunch room or Little Caesar's for garlic bread.
24. Have you gained some weight since then?
*SOB* Yes.
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
It was 3 years ago and I didn't go.
27. Who was your home room teacher?
No idea.
28. Who will re post this after you?
I have no idea.
29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
*sigh* Mike. The dork.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
I do still touch base with Jen and Stephanie every year or two. My brother married one of my good friends, so we see/talk to each other frequently, and anyone I haven't kept in contact with, she knows what they're up to.
31. Did you win prom queen or king?
uh ... no.
32. Where did you work at in high school?
I wasn't allowed to have a job. My parents wanted me to focus on school work. HA. I was focused, all right, focused on certain butts ...

Ahem.

Another SURVEY!!!!



*Name one person who made you smile today? Hubby. I saw the roses on the counter and just smiled again, falling in love all over.
*What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? I think I was on the phone with my brother. He called to say my aunt called him last night to tell him about a birthday party for my gramma today (hey, folks, we're not stupid, and we know you have to reserve those rooms at the care center in advance, especially for a party the size you hope to have, d'you think we could get a little more than 16 hours' notice? Heck no ... I'm working today so I'm not going).
*What is something that happened to you in 1994? I graduated from high school.
*What is the last thing you said aloud? "Stop yelling, you're going to wake up daddy. If you keep it up, you'll probably get a spanking when you DO wake him up." (note: he doesn't spank her. I do. one swat on the behind. lol)
*How many different things did you drink today? So far, orange juice, water, and pepsi. Planning on having a chocolate milk thing here in a minute, and will probably drink more cranberry juice today too ... and probably some apple cider vinegar.
*What color is your hairbrush? Black and aqua.
*What was the last thing you bought? Groceries yesterday. Pepsi and meat on sale. Finishing the shopping tonight if I ever get done with work.
*What was the last gift you received for your birthday? ALIAS DVDS! hubby loves me.
*What color is your front door? Tan outside, white inside.
*Where do you keep your change? We keep some in the car, but most of it is in the money jar. or Munchkin's piggybank ...
*What was the weather like today? Sunny and probably warm -- I haven't been outside. I've been sleeping and working all day.
*What is the best ice cream flavor? Chubby Hubby.
*What is something you are excited about? Dinner tomorrow with DisGrace
*When was the last rainbow you saw? About two weeks ago, driving to Orem with Munchkin and hubby. It was a double. So pretty.
*What size shoe do you wear? 10
*Do you have a little sister? No ... but I have two sisters-in-law now who are younger than me. (Mental note: I need to find something to do with Marie ...)
*Are you very random? Flibbertygibbet.
*Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, but I'm letting it grow some more. The last person who did it messed it up, and it needs to get longer before I can call the gal who used to cut it and beg a cut.
*Do you have some bad habits? Probably.
*Do you talk a lot? Depends on how wired I am.
*Do you watch The O.C.? No.
*Does your screen name have an "x" in it? No. None of them do.
*Do you know any Stevens? ... the first counselor in the bishopric is a Steve, I think ...
*Do you make up your own words? Maybe ...
*Are you ticklish? Not anymore. I have three brothers, two older and one younger, and they used to tickle me mercilously. Then, my ex-husband tickled me one day until I had an asthma attack. I quit being ticklish after that.
*Are you typically a jealous person? Depending ... But yes, probably.
*Do you have plans for today? I'm working.
*Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "J": Jen!
*Who's the 1st person on your received calls list? DisGrace.
*What did the last text message you received say? I'm not sure and hubby left my phone in the car.
*Do you have curly hair? It is wavy.
*What is the next concert you're going to? I'm not.
*Who is the worst person in your life? Worst? like most poisonous? I don't even know anymore. I've sort of cut most of them away ... The evil ex probably, but I haven't had much contact with her since we shipped Small Fry back.
*How many times have you cussed today? None. Unless you count the little conversation I had with CC in the middle of the night about single LDS boys being bad words.
*What do you say the most? "No."
*What is the last thing you ate? A chicken panini (Stouffer's) and then a starlight mint.
*Do you have work tomorrow? YAY! No!
*Is marriage in your future? Well, I got married to a great guy a year ago ... and we've been through a whole heck of a lot together (trial by fire, apparently) and stuck through all of it, so I'd assume we'll still be married in the future.
*When was the last time you said "I love you"? this morning before hubby went to bed. or sometime during the day when getting after Munchkin for being a kid.
*What should you be doing now? WORKING.
*Do you have a nickname? Stew, Stewbert, Stewie are the ones I hear the most often these days.
*Are you a heavy sleeper? NO, and it drives hubby batty.
*When was the last time you used a skateboard? I've never ridden one. While I was waiting for the school bus yesterday, I was watching this kid with a split deck yesterday ride around the neighborhood -- looks like fun, I almost asked if I could give it a go.
*What is the best movie you've seen in the past three weeks? ... Sadly, probably TMNT. We haven't been watching a whole lot of movies lately due to money issues. I know we rented another one, but I can't remember what it was.

2 comments:

evitafjord said...

Good surveys.

This report is driving me crazy. Typing labs and every time I decide she is saying lymphocytes and type it, I relisten and decide it's leukocytes. Repeat back and forth and now I'm crazy and still can't decide which she's saying.

stewbert said...

Oh, I HATE that. GAH.