Friday, September 14, 2007

My pets

I know. I'm retarded. Flip.

This little "netherwhelp" is only my pet because hubby had to buy a collector's edition of an expansion of WOW. Seriously, all these "pets" do is fly/run behind me and look cute. This is the first one I got and I probably like it the best.
This is my macaw. Hubby's friend's wife sent me this one.
Hubby's friend J sent me this one. So funny. I have to throw a snowball to make him show up. He also sent me a lot of snowballs, which apparently you can only get during the winter.

Now that I've proved just how much of a geek I've become, I fully expect none of you to ever read my blog again. hahahahahahaa Man this is slightly embarrassing to admit, but there is one pet I can't have that i want. It's even cuter than the netherwhelp. it's a panda cub. *sniff* THAT is cute.

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

that looks more like a gnome than a panda bear... nerd!

stewbert said...

lol. I don't have a picture of the panda cub, as I don't have one because I can't have one (some special edition thing -- like the netherwhelp). I think the little green man is called an "imp" or something, and says something about "Santa's helper" but I don't summon him all that often ...