Monday, September 24, 2007

Tired

Yep, that describes me.

I don't know why -- I slept 9 hours last night. And had a 1-hour nap with hubby this afternoon. But it's time to work and I'm dragging. *sigh*

We did have a crazy day. It was Munchkin's teacher's birthday Saturday and, as she was gone Friday and I'm head room mom (GAH), I took care of getting flowers and a treat for the class today. I had help, one of the other room moms. She's pretty great. She took a posterboard to the class on Friday and had them make the teacher a card. Very cool. So, we had to go to two stores, and then home to put the flowers in a vase, and then to the school. Then home, then hubby's work so we could talk to HR, then two different Chinese food places to try and find him BBQ pork (it's his chocolate -- 'nuff said), and the grocery for milk, then home where I frantically searched for the account number to our savings account through his work. After an hour, I found it. We need to withdraw some of the money to register the car, but found out we can't take it all out. It's actually two accounts; one tagged is for Christmas, which has more money in it, but we can't touch it for 3 more weeks, at which time they send us a check for the entire amount. The other one is the actual savings account. We've taken it all out to help pay the car registration. Wooo. Owell. In three weeks, I can start Christmas shopping with cash in hand. *THAT* is awesome.

Then I snuggled hubby for a while. The pork just helped him snap out of the funk he's been in since last Thursday. I've been trying to get it for him since Friday, but no dice. Owell. Fell asleep, got up and picked up Munchkin from the bus stop, played WoW for an hour or two ... read with her, did homework while I was playing. Then hubby got up and kicked me off the computer (sniff) so he could play, and Munchkin and I put away laundry while I started washing some more.

All in all, a fairly busy day, so I do know why I'm tired now, but have 4 hours of work to do. I'd best get to it.

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

I dunno about BBQ Pork but I have discovered the most randomly delicious place for egg drop soup and devilishly wonderful egg rolls. I may have to go AGAIN this week.

stewbert said...

you may have to tell me where that is ... we like egg rolls, too. ;)