Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Food diary, 19 Sep 2007

Breakfast: Nestle Instant Breakfast, 8 oz OJ
Snack: One cheese stick, 5 pretzels, 15 goldfish
Lunch: LC veggie eggroll and rice (which was GOOD), cookie
Snack: pretzels, goldfish, 1/2 pb sammy on ww
Dinner: Homemade chicken pot pie (chicken, black beans, mixed veggies, onion, with a yummy crust -- i realize not exactly health food, but it was good! and i didn't eat the whole thing, although I definitely ate too much)
Snack: Peach smoothie

Eating smaller meals seemed to help me stay awake at work without the need for caffeine ... hm ... As soon as I ate dinner, I was tired. Gah.

I EXERCISED THIS MORNING! (copied the below from my entry on the losing it club's blog today)

----->After making (and eating) various types of pies and cookies and learning to make pie crust and other yummy but FATTENING things and eating way too much of all of it (hello, a deep dish peach pie made with fresh peaches was not meant for one person, but I still ate most of it over the course of a few days!), and having not exercised in a zillion years, I am so flipping frustrated with myself. I've been hovering between 242 and 245, so at least I'm not back up to 253 (gack). So I got up this morning, took kidlet to school, and came home and EXERCISED. Granted, it was only the cheesy 1-mile walk with Leslie Sansone, but I did it, start to finish. Hubby was playing WoW behind me, and he said at the end, "I'm so proud of you." What a sweetie.

Of course, his muttering the other day about how we both need to lose weight after we both said something about (ourselves, not the other person) needing fatter clothes but not wanting to buy bigger sizes helped me get moving at least. And he's started doing pushups again. So that's good.

Anyway. I'm working on the eating better thing, too. It'd be easier if chocolate tasted like brussel sprouts ...

And even if I do end up preggers at some point (which at this point is looking iffy -- gotta go see the docs/midwife in a few months if I'm not), I need to live NOW and be healthier NOW so I can take care of myself and the baby if/when he/she arrives. Y'know? Derf. Sometimes I'm stoopid.

No comments: