Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh boy.

I learned how to make pie crust. Guess what we've been eating? Chicken pot pie, buttermilk pie, chicken pot pie, blackberry pie, more chicken pot pie ...

Yeah, not exactly helping in my desire to be healthier, eh? *knock on wood* While I haven't released any fat, I haven't gained any weight either. But I'm definitely not healthy.

Hubby had a really bad breakdown the week Small Fry went home. Things are finally back to normal with him (mostly) and between the two of us. We celebrated our 1-year anniversary yesterday. He brought me a dozen red roses and a pound of chocolate covered gummy bears. So yeah, doing better now. Focusing on that instead of the bad stress kicking my trash for the month of August. I love working from home -- my boss has been very understanding through all the stress of the family stuff lately, so she's let me be more flexible lately.

With my new shift, starting next week, I intend to exercise and shower before I start work. Starting Monday, I'll be doing the one-mile until I can get back in gear. Then I'll do other aerobics and/or the two- and three-milers. I'll work from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. while hubby is still sleeping, then spend a few minutes with him before Munchkin gets home from school, then hang out with the two of them, make dinner, etc. Hubby often sleeps again between 7:30 and 10:00 p.m. and then goes to work, and kiddo goes down at 8, so I'll then work more from 8:30 p.m. until 12:30 a.m. or thereabouts. I'll probably take naps here and there, too. Wooo.

That's the plan.

No comments: