Friday, September 21, 2007

I didn't hurt myself today. Yet.

But the day is not over. Oy.

Hubby told me to take it easy and not work out. I realized he was right. I did run an errand this afternoon to the healthfood store, but when I considered going to Wal-Mart afterward, my foot said no. So I came home instead. I made dinner and granola (yummo, thanks for the recipe mom!) and had a nap on the couch with my foot propped up for two hours.

Looking at it tonight, I may get to keep the nail afterall. Bad owie though. Not going to get graphic. (say Thank you Stewie!).

Munchkin hiked to Timp Cave with her 3rd grade class yesterday. Today she says her hips hurt from the hike. I bet they do. She had fun, though, and ran into a stalagmite (is that right? the one hanging down from the top of the cave) so she keeps telling people it attacked her.

She's not related to me at all. Clumsy indeed. Hubby changed the dishwasher, and I steered clear of the glasses and said they were evil. He said they weren't, that I was just playing with them too much. I said they were too evil, and jumped right off the counter and attacked me. Seriously, Munchkin is definitely MY KID.

Got in trouble at work today. Not going to get into it, but man, I can't wait for spring to come so we can put this place up for sale. Hope it sells fast so I can cut to part time work and/or change jobs.

AND, I asked my BIL (hubby's bro) to help me get hubby's b-day present, and he freaked. Hubby needs a new videocard which I was planning to buy, and I guess BIL has plans in the works. *sigh* I'm s'posed to be off work now and get on the other comp, and he's supposed to be home from work so we can talk about it, but I've been really distracted. Between my friend L at work and I having interesting conversations about very personal things, and DisGrace emailing me about probably getting a job with MQ (rival company; mamabear works there), I haven't been nearly as productive as I needed to be tonight. Owell.

3 comments:

evitafjord said...

Mamabear AND Evita. :-P. I'm actually liking it A LOT better this time around. They are working on some of the stuff that bugged me before.

ADDollhouse said...

Nope, Stalactite. They hang TIGHT to the ceiling, but a Stalagmite MIGHT reach the ceiling, someday!

(Just so Munchkin can know her enemy! hee hee!)

stewbert said...

lol, yeah, but DisGrace doesn't know you ... :P

oooo, that's a good way to tell them apart. I think *she* knows the difference, I just always forget. :) THANKS!