Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lebanese blood line

It's not bad enough that I have a mustache and chin hairs, which I spend a good deal of time tweezing every single day. No. Now I'm getting CHEEK WHISKERS.

Being me is very gross sometimes.

Now, where was that number for electrolysis? No way I'm letting the laser hair removal folks near my *face* with the lasers that burned my nether regions. (which, BTW, I still like the brazilian! :P). Drat. Can't find it. Anyone know a good one in Utah County?

On another note, Christmas is coming. Hubby and I are talking about it. In two weeks, we'll get a very nice sized check from the Stouffe credit union for the Christmas cash we've been putting away out of every paycheck for the last 9 months. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Well. I want a diamond anniversary band, white gold, channel set diamonds. So I showed it to him and he got all excited. For you to know why this is a big deal, you would have to know I convinced him to do something he didn't want to do for my engagement ring. But when the two choices for him to buy the huge diamond are for him to A) get in a closed ring and fight, hoping to win the purse or B) pull money out of his 401k and you are just too practical to let that happen, you try to convince your guy that option C) inexpensive stone in white gold, is better. He's regretted it ever since, so what I showed him today really got his attention.

He won't tell me what he wants for Christmas, but his brother and I did just buy him a computer for his birthday, which is in another month but he hates celebrating, so I'd planned to do something early anyway, and his brother wanted to do this, but we had to pool our resources to do it. This means in two weeks, we'll be able to play WoW together! hahahahaha. So maybe he's not getting anything for Christmas ... lol. just kidding. I'll figure something out.

We're getting the kids some Magnetix for each of them. They fought over the nice set at our neighbors' house, so I know they like them. We're doing a gift card for Small Fry for clothes because she's growing and her mom can have fun shopping with her. mwahahaha. And we'll get some clothes and maybe another videogame for Munchkin. We are not bringing Small Fry out again until next summer. Hopefully by then we can pay off the credit card we put her trip on this year. Gah.

No comments: