Monday, September 10, 2007

I am NOT pregnant

I thought it was bad when 5 or 10 people stuck their noses in my uterus a few weeks ago and asked if/when we were having more kids.

Thanks, when my body starts cooperating.

To make things even worser, Munchkin asked me if I was pregnant again yesterday.

Hubby's HT companion's wife asked me if I was pregnant a week ago Monday. She brought me cookies. They were good.

For those who are unaware (which is pretty much all of you), I've been nauseated, fatigued, emotional (boy howdy!), and have had incredibly sore and engorged boobs (like, my bras quit fitting) since two days after I ovulated 3 weeks ago. Until Friday night, when I started bleeding. Profusely. At dinner with J from Texas. I was late again. I held it together pretty well over the weekend, cried a little last night, hubby just held me, and everything was fine. I'm not so nauseated, my boobs aren't as sore, and they are back to normal. I'm not as tired either (see the java entry! lol)

So then today, my little brother announced his wife is pregnant with #2 (Japanese niecey-poo just turned one). I am ECSTATIC, right? Just thrilled as can be for them, love them, love their baby, I'm doing just fine, right?

Until my sister, mamabear, called today. I'm sure she has good intentions. I'm sure she was calling to check on me. But suddenly, the longer she talked about me not being pregnant and her baby and little brother's family, the less okay I got. I had a breakdown after I hung up on her. I called DisGrace, emailed her, emailed my mom, just frustrated and upset. And when hubby got up, I made him hold me for a while. That made me feel better.

Then I got a note from my boss declining my PTO from last week when Munchkin barfed everywhere for a couple days and hubby and I were sick in other ways (and really glad we have two bathrooms). *sigh*

Today has not been a very good day.

If we're not expecting by the time we list the house in March, I will be going in to my midwife for tests. We will be listing the house on 3/1, so if anyone wants it (hint hint) for a bit less than the listing price (since if I have to list it, I'll probably call an agent), they should let me know before that. hehehehe!

No comments: