Thursday, September 13, 2007

NAME!!!!

1. MY ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car):

Charlie Cruiser

2.MY GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie):

Chubby Hubby Snickerdoodle (or Chocolate Chip or Ginger Snap ... none of them are all that Gangsta either)

3. MY “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name):

E-Fal


4.MY DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):

Green Kitten


5. MY SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born):

Lynne Provo (we'll go with that name -- one of the bennies of having lotsa names)

6. MY STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first):

Fal-Es


7. MY SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink):

The Purple Pepsi


8. MY NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers):

George Carlton (or is it Carlton Theodore??)


9. MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ):

Duell Farr

10. MY TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Who remembers their 5th grade teacher's name??? I remember she was a woman and she was nice and I liked her and loved her class, but I don't remember her name. I remember my 6th grade teacher's name because his niece was my friend (and he read my diary and made a smart aleck comment when I journaled about starting my period. hate him for reading my diary -- he never TOLD us he was going to read them or I wouldn't have talked about my period! JERK. Still hate him, and it's nearly 20 years later ...). Wait, was it Tank? Mrs. Tank? nooooooo ... that can't be it ...

11. MY SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).

Autumn Columbine

12. MY CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

Strawberry Panties (I'm in my G's -- love working at home in my bedroom sometimes)

13. MY HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):

(Favorite TREE????? WTH??)

Pancake Aspen

14. MY YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”):

The Crochet Rain Tour


****

Yeah, I'm still a geek.

No comments: