Friday, September 26, 2008

Tonga and Bumblebees

I just had the weirdest dream. I left the baby and Kiddo home with Hubby and went to Tonga to visit his sisters.

They don't live in Tonga. One lives about 4 hours away from us by car, the other lives two hours by plane.

The flight only took an hour, no customs, nothing. I only stayed a day, then came home to feed the baby.

It was weird.

I got woken up by an unhappy 9-year-old coming in my room and saying, "Mom, I had a dream you died. Huge bumblebees attacked you." I'm allergic to bees and wasps, and she showed me how big the bumblebees were in her dream. About 5 inches. Yeah ... it scared her. She said a prayer and went back to bed. I put the baby back in his bassinet in his room (he wasn't feeling well last night, so I never attempted to put him in there after feeding him; we both just passed out in my bed) and now I'm getting to work. Yay me.

No comments: