Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thank Goodness

Steph came over last night for a little while. I'm glad she did -- totally at my wit's end by then. Kiddo went to bed and Mojo finally started calming down ... and today? He's passed out peacefully first in his car seat and now in my arms (in a sling, but you get the point). I think the high maintenance, high strung emotions of his sister bothered him this weekend, and then add in the other high flying emotions of a daddy who is bipolar and whose moods affect mommy ... and mommy had a bunch of milk on friday when daddy made dinner ... and you get a fussy baby. SO glad school started again today and things are calmer at the house ... being out of that routine really made him unhappy and grumpy and tired. *sigh*

*edit* poor baby ... I had to be mean. He pooped while he was falling asleep, so I had to wake him up and change him. He tried to sleep through but couldn't quite manage. Being a baby is so dang hard.

No comments: