Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Men. MEN. GAHHH.

Don't get me wrong, I adore the guy. This week ... he's been ... such a MAN!!!

Tuesday night (December 22), 8:30 p.m., as he's walking out the door to go to work, he said to me, "Honey, I finally know what I want for Christmas."

Are you SERIOUS? I finished shopping last week, you are the only one who has presents under the tree, and really? Are you SERIOUS?

I dragged the kids to the game shop near-ish to our house and bought what he wanted. Fortunately, A) it wasn't expensive, B) the store wasn't at the mall, and C) the store wasn't super crowded.

Tonight (December 23, 5 p.m.), right before he went for a nap to get ready for work, he said to me, "Honey, tonight we're having a potluck at work and I need to take something. Should I get Chef Debbie to handle it?" "Who is Chef Debbie?" "You know, Little Debbie ..." He knows how I feel about Little Debbie. I threw a pillow at him and made two batches of these evil treats.



Today, he also asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I'm used to him shopping at the last minute (he bought my camera 3 years ago ON Christmas Eve), but I was hoping he'd do it earlier this year because what I really want will have to be shipped. But if I suggest anything earlier in the month without him bringing up the conversation, things don't go so well. He was bummed since they won't be here before Christmas, but he didn't rush over and order them either. BUT since those needles are on sale for $10 off right now, I'm sending him an email to the link tonight anyway, will tell him I did so, and hopefully he'll get them ordered tomorrow.

I can't WAIT to see what other interesting stuff tomorrow brings ...

No comments: