Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby!

I'm 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow. That means the first trimester is over. Which means I might be feeling better soon. I had a doctor's appointment today and we heard the heartbeat. Which means my risk of miscarriage is less than 1%.

I've been feeling fine about this pregnancy as far as carrying to term (or nearly) goes. But I had that moment of panic in the doctor's office waiting room of, "What if they can't find the heartbeat?" And I realized that I really do want this baby. What a relief, right?

Anyway. Thanks to Dawn's suggestion, I am currently attempting Velveeta Shells and Cheese. Not too bad. Need Sprite now though. Hmph.

My niece is leaving for a mission soon. She asked me to make a hood to go with her nice coat. I should get off the computer and go work on it ...

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay for good news!`

evitafjord said...

Yeah, early on, mostly I made it for them because it didn't make me yak to cook it and ate banana popsicles.

Still no Crazy Bread for me though :-( But we are going to see Manhattan Transfer and New York Voices in concert tonight, so I'm not too blue about the bread. So, so excited. Seriously.

The Boob Nazi said...

I forgot, when are you due?

stewbert said...

I had Crazy Bread yesterday, EF. So yummy. Bought two bags and a pizza and instructed the kid not to eat a whole bag by herself because I wouldn't be able to eat any pizza, but she did anyway. She's in trouble.

BN, I'm due June 24.

evitafjord said...

*Cough*Cough*bite me*Cough.

stewbert said...

hehehe

kadyb said...

I think (ahem) you should quit telling kiddo not to eat a whole package of whatever carb you buy, because she's the biggest carb freak I know. Just assume she's gonna do it and buy an extra for her.

"Thanks for the suggestion, Mom." :)