Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Auntie ..."

"Can you hem 5 skirts for me before I leave on my mission in 2 weeks?"

"Um. Yes."

I'm going to finish Small Fry's quilt first though -- it has to get shipped to California. My target is to be done on Friday and have it ready to go and get to the UPS store. We'll see.

So not ready for Christmas. Bah.

In other news, this baby really likes Crazy Bread from Little Caesar's. It's so bad, the manager knows what I want when I go in, and that I don't get sauce with it. I finally explained, "I'm pregnant." He said, "That makes a LOT of sense." hahaha. So yes, I'm surviving on cold cereal and Crazy Bread. Not much protein at the moment, though eggs are usually okay and so is white meat poultry every few days. Tuna, surprisingly, is fine, too. Anything darker is not. Ugh. The husband is frustrated because I'm not making mass quantities of meat like I did when I was pregnant with our son, so he's not getting enough protein to sustain him at work during his whole shift, but I really don't know how to fix it. Owell. Off to make chicken tenders and pasta something to eat with the crazy bread.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Ooooh, I could really go for some crazy bread right now.

musicmom said...

I LOVE crazy bread!!! It has been so long. My theory is a pregnant woman can eat whatever she wants when she is pregnant, and the family just has to adjust, or learn to cook for themselves. ( my hubby doesn't like it either, but 9 months isn't forever)
For me, I couldn't do chicken, onions or garlic at all--even the smell-- but red meat was ok. It is funny how everyone is so different.