Friday, May 9, 2008

Not much going on ...

Was the first person to text you today a boy or a girl?
I don't get many texts. Three people text me, and they're all women.

What is one question people always ask you?
(regarding the pregnancy) How much longer do you have left? Then their eyes get huge.

What is the 6th text in your inbox?
I don't know -- I don't have my phone on me.

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Work and cut out dipes and covers for bambino.

Where is your cell phone?
in my purse ...

What CD is currently in your CD player?
In the car, it's probably the wedding CD or evanescence. I think the other two don't have anything in them because we were doing stuff with kiddo last night and they all got taken out of them ...

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
1% plain. Although the baby seems to like the chocolate ...

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Uh ... probably not?

When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Dunno.

Can you whistle?
Yeppers.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No.

Do you get along better with boys or girls?
Used to get along with men better, but now have some awesome women friends and am ecstatic about it.

Do you sleep on your stomach?
If the baby lets me ... usually sort of on the side/stomach/leg up position though.

What are you listening to?
Airplanes.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Um ... my sister? We went to lunch yesterday and she had some books for me but couldn't find them, so she called to tell me she found them right after I left.

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Kristin!

What's bothering you right now?
My eye. I've been fighting a migraine for two days ... I'm an idiot and haven't taken my supplements that are supposed to help them stay away mostly since Tuesday.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Yesterday or Tuesday. It's been a bad week.

What did you dream about last night?
Random strangers feeling my baby move -- I woke up thinking he must have been kicking me all night. And cookies.

Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
No. People know better than to wake me.

What gets in the way of your sleeping?
My belly. Being hot.

Do you know anyone who's married?
uh ... yeah.

What did you do today?
Went to the grocery store, put a roast in the crock pot, froze some chicken ... logged in at work although I have yet to get any actual work done.

What's your favorite number?
Random.

Who and/ or what was the reason you last cried?
Last night when hubby was tucking me in, he said something about there not being any room for him in our bed anymore and we should've bought a king. I cried. He said it's okay, the baby will be here soon ... I cried harder. Not ready for the baby to get here.

Where are you going to be at 4:00 tomorrow?
Working or sleeping or tickling kiddo.

Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes - because I'm human. (exactly)

Who was the last person you rode in the car with besides family?
Steph -- the coldstone trip ...

Do you have a best friend?
Several.

When is the next time you will see the 6th person on your top friends?
I don't do myspace.

Wallpaper on your cell phone?
Kiddo right after she cut her own bangs.

Where was your default picture taken?
I still don't do myspace.

What's the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
Uh ... nothing?

What is your current mood?
I'm tired, need to work, want to eat sugar ... guess i'm pregnant.

Last people you hung out with?
Kiddo/DH yesterday, DisGrace and Dizzy on Wednesday ...

What color shirt are you wearing?
I'm in my g's -- I'm pregnant, working, and home by myself (well, hubby is sleeping), so I can be as comfy as I want.

Have you ever had a near death experience?
Not exactly.

Last movie you saw in theaters?
I have no idea.

Last thing you ate?
Donut holes, an apple, and a cheeseburger.

Last thing you drank?
I'm thirsty. I have water, milk, juice, and pepsi on my desk. (sheesh, I seem to be repeating stuff I already told steph this morning ...)

What's the last thing someone said to you?
"I love you." when I tucked hubby in.

What color is your hair?
dark brown/black.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
My house sold.

When is your birthday?
April 24th.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
It needs to be washed.

Where does most of your family live?
*most* of my relatives on my dad's side live in Utah and Arizona ... Mom's live in Virginia and Cali ... Mom and dad are in Oregon, sis in NC, and a bro in Japan.

What color are your eyes?
blue-green.

What are you doing now?
Avoiding work by doing this survey ...

What is one question you ask a lot?
???

Did any of your friends go out with any of your exes?
Yep.

Are you mad at someone right now?
No.

Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset?
Whichever I'm spending with hubby ...

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
my ears.... why is this question in EVERY survey?! --- *snort*. Tru dat. Ears, used to have my belly button, but wow, that scar is looking gnarly at the moment.

How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Uh ... I was 23 when I had DD and I'm 32 now with DS.

When was the last time you threw up?
A week or so ago. I'm pregnant.

Do you curse a lot?
More now than I have for a while. Probably ought to work on that. Don't want the baby's first word to be dammit.

What are you listening to right now?
Silence. The airplanes made it safely overhead.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Talk... I'm a blabbermouth.

Would you prefer a thunderstorm or for it to be snowing?
Thunder!

What famous person do you look like?
I've been told I have a resemblance to ricki lake, although she's much thinner than i am atm.

What's your favorite holiday?
Whichever one I don't have to work.

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes. *bad habit*

Do you give special ringtones to certain people?
Don't have the capability on this phone. Although I did change the text ring because hubby's ex used to text me a lot ... so I changed it to a happy one so I wouldn't automatically get pissed off hearing the sound. lol.

No comments: