Monday, May 26, 2008

28 weeks 4 days


I realize the quality is not the best. I hadn't realized how huge I have gotten until I caught a glimpse of myself in a store window last week.

*sigh*

He kicks my ribs and punches my bladder simultaneously, or opposite sides of my belly, or whatever. He is going to be a big baby. Which is fine by me, just ... wow. Took a bath last night and watched my belly rolling around while he flipped from side to side. He shoves his knees or butt against the left side of my abdomen, near my ribs. He did this so much Saturday, he triggered contractions for the rest of the night. It was kind of scary. But they eventually did stop, and they weren't regular or anything, just intense. So ... I just kept telling him it was too early and he needed to stay put. Obviously, he did.

In other news, the motherboard to hubby's computer died. And our new Dell still doesn't work. They're sending out a technician this week to replace the hard drive and hopefully get it fixed. Hubby's sister was gracious enough to loan us hers in the meantime so he doesn't get too crazy not being able to play games or watch animation. Poor guy.

Happy Memorial Day! We had a BBQ with the in-laws ... and hubby crispied just about everything. He's still learning to BBQ. Kiddo had a blast jumping on the trampoline, and I am completely exhausted just from watching her. lol.

I'm going to work now and hopefully go to bed later after hopefully watching a movie with hubby. wooooooo.

2 comments:

steph k said...

hee hee hee... your bewbs look TINY!

stewbert said...

LOL. I know -- and I'm even wearing a push-up/lined bra ... hilarious.