Friday, October 12, 2007

Survey! only ...

I changed/deleted some of the questions because they were STUPID. Who cares what kind of birth control I use or if I've gotten naked at a party or had sex in a very inappropriate place??? GAH.

1. Do you know anyone in prison? My ex may or may not be there.
2. Have you ever logged onto a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush's myspace? I don't know that I've ever logged onto myspace ...
3. When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? a few weeks ago.
4. Do you have a desk in your room? had one in my bedroom, but it is now back in my office!!!
5. What kind of car do you have? 2005 PT Cruiser. and a 1991 Exploder.
6. Are you named after one of your parents or grandparents? My middle name is my great-grandmother's maiden name.
7. Does your first significant other still live in the same town as you? Actually ... he lives in Highland or American Fork, which isn't that far from me. My brother and SIL see him once in a while. My second SO was his best friend (yes, really) and I think he still lives around here, too, but my family never "updates" me on him because they hated him, and the first one wasn't so bad.
8. Do you throw up gang signs? Uh, no.
9. Have you ever broken a rib? Nope.
10. Would you rather be a girl or a guy? As my mom pointed out when I was a teenager, I wouldn't want that "thing" to get stuck in my zipper. EVER.
11. Who is the most spoiled person you know? Probably my kids ... or me ...
12. Would you rather have a million dollars or true love? Why does this have to be a CHOICE? I want BOTH.
13. Do you watch the Grammys? No
14. Would you ever work for the border patrol? No
15. Which one word would describe your last/current relationship? hahahaha ... Awesome.
16. Would you rather date someone 2 years older than you or 20 years older? I've done both, would rather have my current husband than anyone, which is why we're married.
17. Have you ever had a eating disorder? Yep. Anorexia/bulimia as a teenager, overeating as an adult.
18. How many proms have you been to in your life? None. Got dumped by my then-boyfriend (the one my family hated) just before the prom.
19. Have you ever been in a interracial relationship? um ... yes ... I'm in an interracial marriage.
20. Is your birthday on a holiday? No, although sometimes Easter is close.
21. Are you old enough to vote? I'd dang well better be with an 11-yo and an 8-yo.
22. Do you have any friends or family in the war right now? Maybe? Hard to keep track of 50+ cousins.
23. Where are you? In my office.
24. Do you worry about global warming? Sometimes.
25. Do you like polar bears? Yes, especially the neurotic one at the Portland Zoo.
26. Have you ever been cheated on? Ex-husband claimed he didn't, but his family said he did.
27. Are you an atheist? NO.
28. Did or do you think your childhood dreams will come true? I'd like to think some of them will ...
29. Do/did you wear your sweetie's clothes? I have -- too bad I outgrew his HUGE jeans ...
30. What do you think of gold diggers? They get what they're looking for but will never be truly happy.
31. Are you a country or city girl/boy? a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll ...
32. Do you want to hit something? The creator of such a dumb/lame/13-yo girl survey.

4 comments:

steph k said...

Haha... your last answer cracks me up because YOU'RE THE ONE ANSWERING!!!

stewbert said...

I know -- it cracked me up too. Guess I wanted a survey. :P

ADDollhouse said...

Awww! I want to see the neurotic polar bear!

stewbert said...

lol. he walked around posts in circles, part of the time going backwards, and bobbed his head the whole time. It was a pattern -- he'd get to whatever identifying marker he had, and switch to going backwards. It was actually kind of sad. I never got the whole story on him, but by the time we moved from Oregon, he was actually playing with big red balls and swimming and I didn't see him doing that pattern anymore.