Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Geek Stewie Strikes Again!

For some reason, I can't post pictures of my toon's new pets. BUT, rest assured, I am still quite the geek.

I had to level my toon to 40 tonight so I could buy a mount to ride so I can move faster. I bought a blue ostrich. Yay me!

Then, it's Brewfest in WoW land, which means lots and lots of "beer". My toon got drunk (do I need to 'fess to the bishop for that?) and caught 5 Wolpertingers, which could only be seen while intoxicated (and the screen moves around weird and in and out and the toons don't run where you tell them -- much like *you're* drunk). My reward was one to live in an ale tankard to be a pet I can summon at will. A Wolpertinger is sort of like a jackelope, only it also has wings. Hilariousness. And then I thought, hubby has a toon here, too. So I pulled up his (which he's since given to me) and got her drunk too (he said at least I didn't get any of them pregnant), and got her a Wolpertinger as well. hahahaha ... The whole thing just makes me laugh.

Only, now I keep expecting this monitor to go all wonky, too. *snort*

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

getting your cartoon pets tanked... and you think *I* am weird? hee hee hee hee!

stewbert said...

LOL. I know. It's hilarious.