Sunday, October 14, 2007

Seven Deadly Sins

WRATH
Who did you last get angry with? Hubby
What is your weapon of choice? Silence
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Have
How about the same sex? Have
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Hubby
What is your pet peeve? whining
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Depends on the topic at hand. but I usually try to let it go.

SLOTH
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? Cleaning my house
What is the latest you've ever woken up? In the last year, probably 10
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? Jen and/or Stephanie
What is the last lame excuse that you made? This isn't a good time
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Yes.
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? Once

GLUTTONY
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Um ... I don't drink them anymore, but I do make chocolate breakfast drinks and add either coffee-flavored or chocolate cherry flavored ginseng juice. tastes like an iced mocha.
Are you a meat eater? Yes
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? I don't recall, probably several screwdrivers
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? I no longer drink alcohol, so that's covered, but I do eat too much, although I am also working on that.
Do you enjoy candy and sweets? YES.
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? SWEETS.
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? EWWW.

GREED
How many credit cards do you own? ... *counting* 5 or 6, but only two have balances, and one of them is medical.
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Tithing, bank, house, bank, clothing, bank, brand freaking new Town and Country with the revolving seats and the kidtainment system. --- hahahaha ... DITTO
Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich. -- Ditto
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? Yeah.

PRIDE
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? Being a success as a single mom, with a happy, well-adjusted child, owning a home and paying the bank for a car, and then meeting a great man and still having all of the above. And staying true to the gospel. hehe.
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? Probably the same.
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? Possibly going back to college.
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Depends.
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Probably
Have you ever cheated to get a better score? Probably
What did you do today that you're proud of? ... oy. I am a diva -- the choir director asked me to sing in the choir (apparently, I need an engraved invite), because they needed a soprano. Well. It was a descant no one else in the choir could do, and during the last verse, Munchkin and hubby could hear me over the choir/organ/piano. And they were sitting in the very back row. Not that I was louder than the whole choir, just my voice carried very well, and everyone complimented me. One person (hehe) told me I'm opera material which just made me laugh. Ahem. Moving on.

LUST
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? ... three or four ...
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? three or four ...
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? yeah.
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? my husband's butt
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? not at the same time, no. -- ditto
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No.

ENVY
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? item... or body ...
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? I have no idea.
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? I'd still be me. -- ditto
Have you ever been cheated on? Yes, I think.
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Hello.
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? high metabolism -- ditto

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? Envy
Do you do the least often? Greed or Wrath
Is your favorite to act on? Lust

No comments: