Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday SIX!!!

I never get my Fridays in these days. Owell. Here's SIX.

1. This is funny.

2. Hubby decided he's going to increase his work schedule again, to 36 hours, but since 5 of those hours are on Sunday morning (going in Saturday night), he'll get paid double time for them. And, thus, he'll be getting paid for 41 hours. Hopefully he can keep it up and still get school going and all that, but honestly, the budget needs it.

3. Halloween celebrations on WoW. I readily acknowledge that I am a geek, but there is something hilarious to me about being able to trick or treat with various characters, with tricks being turned into snakes, cats, toads, little diablos, etc., and seeing a giant pet bear (vicious creature, attacks your enemies) following the tiny housecat into which my hunter has been transformed. It also cracks me up that my head got turned into a pumpkin, and that I can ride a broom once in a while, too. Crazy stuff.

4. I'm glad my FIL and DisGrace's hubby are both better and out of the hospital. It has not been a very good week.

5. Birthday parties for kiddos! So fun to see Dizzy covered in frosting and Bru loved the Magnetix we got him (which Munchkin didn't want to give over -- little does she know hubby and I already decided to get her and Small Fry their own sets after they fought over the neighbors' this summer).

6. TGIS. I'm ready for a day off.

And seriously, I had an embarrassing thing happen this week. Someone on our company forum asked about laser hair removal, and I said I'd had it done and loved it, and she said, "how long until you could go out in public?" WELL, I then had to say something about how getting a Brazilian doesn't stop you from going out in public. She then freaked out -- "I wouldn't want my hoohah naked!" Fortunately, a few other ladies on the forum said, "Hey, I had mine done and I love it, too." Woooooooooooo.

No comments: