Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fave Five

So, I realize I haven't done this in for-freaking-ever. But here's my five fave things from this week:

1. Oranges. I'd forgotten how much I love them. I get to eat a lot of them these days.

2. A rational discussion with mamabear about politics -- it was brief, but nonetheless there were a lot of things we (surprisingly) agreed on, and no one hurt anyone else's feelings.

3. My boss asking me to proof 20-25 hours a week (during my night shifts and on Saturdays) and type the rest of the time. My wrists and hands are already happier, and I'm able to focus more mostly, so I'm making more money per hour again. Yay.

4. The time I have spent one-on-one with my husband.

5. Cuddling Munchkin and watching Twitches Too (Disney channel movie) and the premiere of their new series. Mostly just kicking back with her is the best.

I wouldn't say I *enjoyed* my zone treatment or the cardiologist appt Thursday, but at least they both gave me hope for my future health, so that's good, too. And being able to pay the bills but also have some fun with some of the money is also a bonus. YAY! Still budgeting, but doing a lot better.

Also got to chat with my SIL the other day, which was good. Her SIL (the one with the breast issues after her baby was born) is now home with her baby and doing much better. She has a long road of recovery ahead of her, but she's happy to be home and feeling better.

AND, if I were to include LAST week in my five for this week, I'd have to include time with CC and BA last weekend. It was good to see them -- even if I did act like I was on drugs. *mwah*

2 comments:

evitafjord said...

I have the mandatory ASR training in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping that ups the line count like it is supposed to.

I jacked a new survey from a myspace friend and put it on my blog.

stewbert said...

lol. i'll have to go look.