Thursday, October 25, 2007

Confessions of a Girl

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
If by "guy" you mean DH, then yes.

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
Uh ...

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
Put it with the rest of them. :)

4. Group dates or single dates?
Single dates with DH ... We have group "date night" with his gaming friends, where we all game. I'm not kidding. I need a DATE with him, away from the house, TYVM.

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
yes!

6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?
Nah, but they're sure nice to get!

7. Is your hair up or down today?
Up ... like most days.

8. Do you straighten your hair?
Sometimes

9. Favorite mascara?
One that doesn't make my eyes itch

10. Do you get your nails done?
No.

11. Small or large purses?
Yes? I have some of both and medium, too.

12. In your purse, what are your must haves?
Phone, keys, camera, wallet, lip gloss ... sunglasses ...

13. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans, if I can find any I like.

14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
sometimes

15. Do you text message a lot?
not so much

16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
I'd probably be thrilled, since we've been trying for ... 9 ... months.

17. What’s your favorite color?
Green? Blue? purple? all three.

18. Heels or flats?
Flats. I'm old. I do wear heels, but mostly pumps, not spikes.

19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Yep

20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
Yes, frequently do

21. Walmart or Target?
Depends. What am I buying? :P

22. Do you wear collared shirts?
No ... actually.

23. Do you like preppy boys?
No

24. Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
The best!? Maybe close to the best. I sure like it.

25. Do you own any big sunglasses?
Not so much. Need new ones.

26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I'm going somewhere besides dropping off the Munchkin, about 30 minutes. If I"m taking her to school and coming straight home, about 5 seconds.

27. Do you like to wear band-aids?
No

28. Do you like skater boys?
No

29. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Yes

30. Gold or silver?
Silver/white gold

31. Do you like to receive flowers?
YES

32. Do you like surfer boys?
No

33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
Sometimes

34. Do you like to wear dresses?
Sometimes

35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
3

36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
hubby ... the gamers online ...

37. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
I have. Not anymore though, since hubby is taller. :P

38. Do you like to hold hands?
Yep

39. What is the youngest you would date?
... hubby.

40. What is the oldest you would date?
... hubby.

41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
BUTT, eyes, smile

42. Is it hott when guys sweat?
it depends on what he's been doing. -- Amen, sistah

43. What is the best feature in a guy?
Kindness

44. Do you like making eye contact?
Yep

46. Would you kill for chocolate?
Not today.

47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
YES. And an entire weekend before the wedding!

48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
Depends on what I'm shopping for and if I'm pressed for time and if I have kids with me. Usually, it's a 3. If I'm having "Stewie" time and can really SHOP, an 8.

49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
I don't watch TV

50. Do you yell a lot?
Only once a month ...

51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
Yes. I work in my house, and am frequently wearing PJs or G's.

52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
Maybe?

53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
NO.

54. What makeup could you not live w/ out?
Eyebrow pencil and lipgloss

55. Do you fall in love easily?
No.

56. Do you have cramps?
Not today.

57. Do you think you have the bestest friends ever?
Well, if I didn't think they were the best"est", they wouldn't be my friends. :P


*****

On the news front, preggo SIL in Japan is in the hospital. She started hemorrhaging over the weekend. They were able to stop the blood and amniotic fluid leak, and she is now stabilized and out of her "emergency" (ICU) room. Baby bean is still swimming around in what little amniotic fluid is left. Hopefully she can go home soon, even if she's on bedrest, but we're all just glad she's still alive. And we're glad the baby is okay, but since she's only toward the end of first trimester, she has a long way to go.

Saw Auntie Voodoo again today. Things are progressing.

Work is *okay*. Wish I could get more focused again. Gah.

AND, today is my mommy's and cc's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: