Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Embarrassing Moments

So, on our company forum, somebody asked if anyone had had laser hair removal. Not thinking anything of it, I said yes, and I loved it. So then she asked, "how long until you could go out in public again?" She was thinking she wanted it done on her face. At that point, I should have messaged her privately, but noooo ... I had to admit I'd been undergoing Brazilian hair removal and rather enjoyed the results. She then asked, "Why, do you swim a lot?" LOL. Yeah, I swim, we have a pool, but that's not why I got it. I should have just said, "Yep," and shut the heck up. I didn't. I said, "Hubby wanted me to get it and he was very persuasive." Which he was. So the conversation continued with her saying, "EW! I don't think I'd want my hoohah naked!" LOL. About this time, two other ladies came to my rescue and said they had theirs laser Brazilianed and loved it, too. And then another gal came on and said, "What's a Brazilian?" I explained it, but am not going to here. Look it up on wiki if you don't know and want to, but there are naked pictures. :P

So today I said that was probably a very embarrassing moment for me, having to explain all of this to these ladies, even with two other hairless wonders in my corner, explaining that it's easier to keep clean and that there were various other bennies to having it done, and another gal posted the following:

"For a good laugh and an embarrassing moment: I went out and bought some wax strips last night because this thread had me curious. Shaving is torturous for me..I hate it. *whispering* When I was all done, my butt cheeks were sticking together because I couldn't get all the wax off. Now I can never show my face around here again... "

hahahahahahahaha ... oh how mortifying ...

No comments: